New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out today? I'm out in blind. Feels like a nice morning. Calm. Cool. Haven't seen any movement but didn't really expect to with the moon last night

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I'm out in 14 nothing moving yet

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Zone 7...doe with a fawn and the resident spike...

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Good luck gents!

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
Deer were moving around 5:00 yesterday. Saw many grazing in the green fields on the way to sit for a bit. Might try to get up there earlier today.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Gtf a few does on the move right now

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
I have a nice woodchuck at 15 yds ...hhmmmm

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Pulled the cards on two cam's yesterday.....Most activity was at early morning / late evening and overnight...nothing mid day except boo boo

·
Registered
197 Posts
on 10/10/10 and 10/10/12 i had very memorable hunts, both bucks were in bachelor groups. in my mind 10/10 marks the beginning of the season in the sense that prerut activity will begin soon. best of luck to you all.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
I was out in zone 10 this morning. Today was the first time I sat this stand without seeing a deer. Spooked one fifty yards from the stand on the way in.

·
Registered
9,644 Posts
Heading out soon. Just saw a 4 point in back of my house at the corn block. 215 pm, so maybe a sign that they will be moving before the rain.[up]

·
Registered
885 Posts
Weather seems to be moving in my favor forecast now says "Rain, mainly after 10pm"... now have to negotiate with the wife

1 - 20 of 42 Posts