New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is on stand? Weather is great out. Deer are already on the move while climbing. good luck if your out!

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just had some guys do a bow push. Pushed out about 20 does but no bucks. Place is probably shot for the evening. Oh well.

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the deer moved back in after the drive. Just had two big does broadside at twenty but held off. Plenty of meat in the freezer. Hunting for my first winter bow buck.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Finally got on the board today. Shot a button buck at 15 yards. Normally I wouldn't take him, but he had a broken leg. It was actually hanging off. I was late getting to the stand this afternoon (Son had wrestling match) Got into my field stand at 245. About 4pm the farmers son next store was riding his motorcycle in the field (on purpose I believe, because when I left he stopped riding, I Was thinking this isn't my day or year). so I went to another stand in the interior of the property.Then about 445 the Button came in, dropped him at 15yrds with my remington 1187. Sorry no pics, in the rush to get to the property, I left the camera with the wife at the wrestling match.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Took a spike in zone 10, lotsa deer moving around 7:30 am coming from out of the housing developments, back to their lairs! A really nice day, now football & BEER!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I wanted to be out there daughter had a bowling game today and was not feeling to good so I figured rest today and try to hit it hard the rest of the season. Between regular winter and Ft. Dix you can hunt to about Feb.2

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Runum n gunum, get some pics up of the young guns with there deer! Sounds like a good day

1 - 17 of 17 Posts