1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
On stand at 6am zone 8. Great morning to be out. Very quiet so far

·
Registered
408 Posts
Beautiful morning zone 12. Only thing missing are the deer. I'll just sit here and wait......patiently.....[sleep]

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Zone 14 here. Been out since 6.Had a small half rack move through afew minutes ago.Gonna sit till 9 and then go check my traps.Goodluck to everyone who's out!

·
Registered
334 Posts
I have my son out in zone 12. We didn't get out until 8:30 because the deer don't usually move into this spot until late morning. Of course, today was the exception. We bumped at least 1 doe on our way in. [wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
258 Posts
saw 2 decent bucks chasing 4-5 doe down in Chesterfield this morning. Noses were to the ground and everything. One of the bucks even lowered his head at what I am assuming was a button buck who was getting a little too close to one of the doe he was sniffing. Have never seen firsthand this rutting activity so late in season.

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
got up a little late but went out seen a couple does but not looking for them but pulled my card and heres the little three i was talking about the other day

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
headin out this afternoon, rough night sleep kept me from makin the stand this am. Guess I need some 12oz sleep aid or pills, worst part is it isn't the back this time.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Was out with my daughter in 48. Had 2 nice does come in at 7am. She coulnd't get a clean shot before they were by us. Beautiful morning.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Not a tail in the am. Gonna try again this afternoon in Zone 12, (which has consistently been the better half of the day since Sept.).

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
Saw 13 turkeys this morning, no deer. Beautiful day to be in the woods. Going out again this afternoon. Good luck!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts