New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a rental from Schupps and hit the water with Lena around 6:00AM. Weather was great in the AM...little overcast early, little breeze but once the tide turned and we had wind with tide...the bite was on. Slow pick...then boat traffic picked up, followed by the wind...change in tide again, wind against tide and it was over for us.

Another day I thought it was going to be game on...first ones out there to the spot I wanted to hit...Lena's first drop down...bounce, BAM...keeper. I was hoping they were stacked, but they weren't. Very picky bite for the first 2 hours, then we started to pick more steadily. Good number of shorts (probably around 60 or so) on the day and sea robins are in full effect. Few more cocktails around too.

Final catch, 6 keepers including Lena's 5.52lb (digital Coffey scale) flattie...and two cocktails! ;)

And Lena with her fish back at the dock.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ROFLMAO, I must be getting old! [rofl]
For the record, I'm 31 and she's 30 [ko]

Chris, we got these where you and I ended the other day out front...fished it all morning. Dropped a few others there too.

Next week, we'll hook up and go again.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Chris, we got these where you and I ended the other day out front...fished it all morning. Dropped a few others there too.

Next week, we'll hook up and go again.
good stuff dude!!!! Theres definitely a few spots out in front there that should produce those fish.

Let me know[cool]

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
well good day at least we know she can fish and get the big ones like you bro

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Yes, that is his daughter. He will try to lie and say it's his girlfriend. Definitely his daughter though. :D

Damn dude, your freezer must be gettin packed. Nice job bud.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts