THIS IS THE OFFICIAL 2016 NJH SPRING TURKEY CONTEST SIGNUP THREAD. SPECIAL THANKS AGAIN TO BILL(bill43) FOR HELPING ME GET THIS ROLLING LAST YEAR. I THINK THE CHANGES I MADE TO THE CONTEST LAST YEAR HAVE MADE IT EASIER.
1. THERE IS A $10 ENTRY FEE PER PERSON INCLUDING YOUTH HUNTERS. AT THE END OF SIGNUPS, THIS MONEY WILL BE SPLIT UP, AT MY DISCRETION, AND USED TO PURCHASE CABELA'S GIFT CARDS FOR THE WINNING TEAMS. DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT SIGN UP WILL DETERMINE WHAT DENOMINATION THEY WILL BE AND TO WHAT PLACING TEAMS(KINDA LIKE THE DEER CONTEST).
2. ENTRY FEES ARE TO BE SENT VIA PAYPAL TO [email protected]. WHEN SENDING YOUR PAYMENT, PLEASE SELECT "FRIENDS OR FAMILY" SO THAT I WONT BE CHARGED A FEE AND THE PRIZES WON'T GET JACKED UP. ALSO PLEASE PUT YOUR REAL NAME AS WELL AS YOUR SCREEN NAME IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THE PAYMENT. THIS PAYPAL IS BRAND NEW AS OF TODAY AND STRICTLY FOR THIS CONTEST. IT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM MY OTHER PERSONAL PAYPAL. I HAVE SENT MY PAYMENT ALREADY TO CONFIRM THIS AS WELL. IF YOU CANNOT, OR CHOOSE NOT TO PAY VIA PAYPAL, SEND ME A PM AND I'LL GLADLY SEND YOU MY ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN SEND A MONEY ORDER MADE OUT TO ME THAT WILL BE CASHED AND USED SOLELY FOR GIFT CARD PURCHASE.
3. ONCE YOU HAVE SENT PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL, AND CONFIRMED IT AS SUCH, YOU CAN MAKE A SINGLE POST ON HERE WITH JUST YOUR SCREEN NAME. I'LL "LIKE" YOUR POST ON HERE WHEN I CROSS VERIFY PAYMENT AND EVERYTHING IS GOOD. IF SENDING A MONEY ORDER, I'LL PM YOU WHEN RECEIVED AND YOU CAN, AT THAT POINT, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR POST WITH YOUR SCREEN NAME. AFTER ITS CASHED, I'LL "LIKE" YOUR POST AS WELL.
4. NJ Birds only. Must be taken with a gun, bow, or crossbow.
5. All F&G laws in effect.
6. Limit ONE bird per contestant. However you may upgrade to a larger bird during the course of the season if you harvest a higher scoring bird.
7. Must show picture of you with the bird. If for some reason you can't attach pictures, send me a pm and I'll pm you back my email address for you to send them to. Once I receive the email with the pictures(from rules 7 & 8), I'LL POST YOUR ENTRY ON THAT THREAD. THIS WILL ELIMINATE THE DOUBLE POSTS AND/OR CONFUSION.
8. Must show picture of the check station sheet showing weight, beard length and spur length. You can block out personal information, however, the sheet MUST show everything else. IF THE SHEET CANNOT BE READ, IT WILL NOT COUNT. THE NUMBERS ON THE CHECK SHEET WILL BE THE NUMBERS USED FOR SCORING. NO EXCEPTIONS.
9. Scoring will be by National Wild Turkey Federation Turkey Calculator(link here--->NWTF | Turkey Score Calculator). The total number of points scored by all team members, for the season, will determine final score.
10. You must have 100 posts to enter.
11. You must post a picture of you with the bird, as well as a picture of the check station sheet on the Official 2016 NJH Spring Turkey Contest TEAMS AND SCORING THREAD(when its created), NOT ON HERE PLEASE.
12. THIS THREAD IS FOR SIGNUPS ONLY . If you have a question, please send me a pm.
13. SIGNUP ENDS ON SATURDAY, APRIL 16TH AT MIDNIGHT.
14. Prizes TBD by the number of people that enter. If I receive PM's from members, vendors, rich people, etc., that would like to donate anything as prizes, I'll gladly add those items to the prize pool. Those prizes will be figured out later if they do come.
Bowtech Insanity #60
Mathews Chill #70
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YUP... }}}--I most certainly do chase BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->
Best Jersey Bow Buck to date; 2011... 142 6/8”
Best Jersey Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Jersey Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Jersey Muskie to date; Still looking for him... LOL