E bike for hunting - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: E bike for hunting

Member #
    electriclife I will pm you my cell if you can send pictures. I got the bike today trailer is 2 weeks out . Tried to upload bike picture no go!
    35 mph around Orange Nj roads lol
    I really like it
    Last edited by slayer1962; 11-15-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Member #
    Bob, I sent a few pics hope they help. I used this set up because I didnt want to weld and it has held up well.

Member #
    Electriclife, I ordered a one wheel trailer. I have to hook up to rear axle somehow. I did 6 miles thru the pinelands Saturday before going hunting.
    This is mostly flat but sandy areas. It has pedal assist 1-5 , I found 2 was good for most trails. I used 5 on open ( sand) roads.
    Very impressed so far with the bike. I would never have pedaled 6 miles in the sand without being exhausted. I barely got winded with this.
    Fat tires are awesome on sand no traction issues. I saw areas i would never think of hunting without this. I would have no issue going back a mile and hunt.
    I cannot imagine doing that at my age without such a tool. I would take one trip with my stuff and one with a deer if i get one.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I chose the 2 wheel Rambo cart for its weight cap. and ability to be used as a hand cart which happens alot. I know guys who have the Rambo 750 and I have the M2S 750 and we all like them. I use mine on the street alot and with the 4 inch tires, battery power makes it more fun and we can go alot further. Age definately takes its toll on fitness. Best of luck, Rick

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsors