Everybody Awake? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dominant Buck shootemandmountem's Avatar
    Member #
    Wait, there is gun control here?

Member #
    No-no. Murphy made it clear today that this and all the other things he's done is not gun control. He said he believes in our 2nd amendment rights and won't infringe on them. He said these are "gun safety" laws. I know I'm grateful. How about you?

Member #

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

xXx
    Member #
    And, about that oath you took for office..The part that says you pledge to uphold the constitution, not run it through the shredder and write your own...
    What we really need is public hangings for the treasonous asshats running rampant in politics.
    Its not the wall issue that has em all with their head on fire, not even the "racial" thing. Its the platform of "drain the swamp" and the effort to try to cut back a bit on the blatant political corruption that has them all on fire. The absolute complete loss of control over someone wearing a MAGA hat is proof. The indoctrination centers called schools are the baseline platform for their brainwashing and reeducation. Its pretty obvious why they dropped history from the curriculum. Where is the "supposed" separation of church and state? The indoctrination centers dropped all religion, pledge of allegiance, etc, and replaced it with a whole new form of political brainwashing.

Last edited by xXx; 03-07-2019 at 06:20 PM.
    -I had a good quote, but Hillary deleted it-

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

N.R.A. endowment patriot lifetime member.

Member #
    I, for one, get a warm and fuzzy feeling when i see or hear smiling phil stand there and lie--err I mean talk to us.
    Think about what you have in the People's Republic of new jersey--whoops I meant state of new jersey. You have two of the scummiest,biggest lying,cheating and slippery --meant to say finest senators ever to grace the halls of congress. The whole nation looks to nj and thinks "wow those guys are unbelievable". Then you have smiling phil. You know how you know he's going to screw you? It's easy just watch his lips because when they are moving then the screwing will be a going on.
    In all seriousness, it's only a matter of time before the People's Republic implodes on itself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors