NJIT Student Death - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: NJIT Student Death

Member #
    Hey, Benedict, this is a horrible tragedy for the victim and his family. And for all of us who abide by the law and want to have a decent life without having some dirtbag thief invade our houses. But it doesn't make sense to impose our ideologies or prejudices on it and when a headline doesn't include that, make up some story about 'facts.' There are lots of facts here. Let the facts speak out. And consider what a newspaper HEADLINE is, as well as a description. Did you want the headline to include the race of the killers, their height, their weight, their blood types, their clothing, their moustaches, their eye color? What's important to you, and why? What sort of description do you want? How long of a headline do you want? Come on, man. We don't need chips on our shoulders. We need to come together as Americans. If you feel racially set-upon, go out and do something decent.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 2jka View Post
    What is your problem bro? Since when did this turn into an insult throwing contest. I'm amused that you would assume to know me, and called me a "weak-kneed sheep".
    It's really funny, actually. My opinion in this case is the lesser popular one. My opinion is based on first hand experience as well. I actively participate in the community and helped found two different clubs on campus, one of them including an archery club. A buddy of mine is working to start up the firearms club and I've been actively trying to spread word on that. https://au.edubirdie.com/law-papers I arm myself every day to the best of my ability. My knife, tactical pen, and large rings go everywhere with me. Yet, in spite of all that, I'm a sheep.

Hillary is a hypocrite. She has a record of lying about state affairs and is totally unaccountable. I, also, firmly believe that she does not represent the general public's interest regardless of what she claims. I'ld never vote for the likes of her, regardless of her political stance.

Oh, did I mention that I'm Republican. While a fairly moderate, I am immensely governmentally conservative. After all, our government seems to be good at only two things: wasting money and making thing needlessly complicated. And, government welfare is a scam.

So I'll say it again: eat *edit* ... Well more correctly eat crow. While you are at it, why don't you crawl back to your little bare lightbulb cave of insults and come back to is when you have something constructive to add.

This is the exact type of garbage that I hate. Joe doesn't deserve this insult to his memory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I absolutely agree with you. Very useful and correct thoughts.

Member #
    It is a very sad story, and unfortunately, not a rare one. Life is very unfair at times. Though, if some students are reading this thread, please get in touch with me. I am cooperating with the best essay writing service, and we are looking for an author of works in psychology. If you are good at writing and looking for some pocket money, APlusEssay will be a good opportunity for you.
    Last edited by ppowlis; 07-08-2020 at 11:19 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsors