New Jersey Hunters banner

Shot my biggest today! 10pt pic

8K views 46 replies 45 participants last post by  trefalga 
#1 ·
Well it was a tough go this morning. Opted not to sit this morning lol at sun up I got out and put the wind in my face and just crept along. Had a pretty good snow squall at 9ish , had to sit it out do to no visibility. After the snow passes I shortly encountered some track that look fresh. With the old snow still holding I could make out thier direction. Stayed on the tracks as they were heading into wind. I came to the hill crest and the tracks went down . Before I could make it to edge to start heading down I caught movement. Super cold and wind made it tough to try pick out a deer in thick woods. Finally I see a large deer walk into a open lane. I swing my aim and anchored on a tree. Made a near 100yd shot and watched the deer drop. I closed the distance and took a follow up shot . I was super excited too see 10pts on this beautiful animal. My largest deer to date. Deer hunting Deer Hunting Recreation Wildlife

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
It that's really hunting!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.