New Jersey Hunters banner

Clinton Wma

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Bello 
#1 ·
Hello All, I could never find much info on the range at the Clinton WMA, so I did a google map update and made a video of the rifle range. This was based on me not ever being able to find more on the rifle range and its general setup and amenities. Hopefully this will benefit anyone seeking info or a description of the range area.
Best Wishes for a safe hunting season to you all.

#5 · (Edited)
lol that terrible shooting!!! HAHAHAHAH

nice video tho...

Oh the space on the left there isnt for handicap shooters... its for laying down fire from the hip with your fire breathing sawed off shotgun HAHAH!!

[ninja][ninja][rofl]

If you leave the gun range, hang a right, and take the driveway up towards the office... the clay range is on the left after you pass the archery targets. Bring a thrower and clays... good times!

ps clean up your dang hulls!

#10 ·
Yes, I know, I was a little on the Ghetto side :) But honestly was all in good fun, and like I said , I really could not find out too much info as a new/solo licensed NJ Hunter, so I wanted to put out there anything I could to help others. Thanks also for the Trap info JD!. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.