New Jersey Hunters banner

Meeting Reminder: Union County Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs: February 6th

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  RayORSA 
#1 ·
Gentlemen,

The Union County Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs will be meeting on Monday February 6th at 8:00 PM at the Union County Engineering Building located at 2335 South Ave., Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 (About 5 minutes away from our usual meeting location).
Come on out, meet other Union County hunters and fishermen and find out what is happening in the hunting and fishing arena in Union County.
We will have refreshments for all.
Ray

President:Union County Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs
President: Oak Ridge Sportsmen's Association

#5 ·
I work in the area. Can I come ??
It's a Federation meeting, ALL are welcome.[up]

Do other counties have clubs like this and how do I contact them?
Most county's have chapters. You can get meeting dates from their web site.
http://www.njsfsc.org/default.asp

Although I must admit, Union County has a very good meeting with an excellent attendance. They've had more than 25 people at some meetings, very informative.

#14 ·
Gentlemen, we are all set for tonights meeting...

The Union County Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs will be meeting on Monday February 6th at 8:00 PM at the Union County Engineering Building located at 2335 South Ave., Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 (About 5 minutes away from our usual meeting location).
Come on out, meet other Union County hunters and fishermen and find out what is happening in the hunting and fishing arena in Union County.
We will have refreshments for all.
Ray

#15 ·
Great meeting tonight[up][up].
The 21 sportsmen present went through 10 lbs of home made sicilian venison sausage and peppers, and had a fact filled, two hour open dialogue with our representative from the Fish and Game Council.
Next meeting...March 5th.
Join us if you can!
Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.