new fly prices do to raised prices in materials and hooks.
    Member #
    well today i was looking around for hooks and materials and everything i had bought 2 years ago has gone up in price. for example, i had gotten 300 hooks for the price of 11.50 in sizes 10,12,14. well that deal is no longer available. due to this issue i will have to charge more money per fly. i was charging .50 per fly. now i will be charging 1.00 per fly. this is due to higher material costs and hook prices. i found out a bag of 25 beads is 7.99. so one dozen flies will start at $12. i cant do anything about this. if anyone who has asked me to make them anything is uninterested in me making them flies due to this please let me know so i dont waste time making something you dont wana buy anyone more due to costs. 1.00 is still cheap from what ive seen. thanks again for reading this post and have a great day

Member #
    ill pass but thanks ur flys look good though
    No matter what happens, whether you succeed or not, if you stand up and do it right and pay attention, hunting will always give you what you need. It may not be what you were looking for, but it will absolutely be important enough to justify whatever you did to get it.”
    Edison Marshall

Member #
    thanks for letting me know ken be safe. i have ur address and number im still hoping i can maybe come by tomorow to see what u have materials wise still. let me know if this is still possible.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    sounds resonable
    NRA Life Member
    Local 701

Member #
    if u have the materials i can use ill probly be able to still do the flies for u at .50 per fly. ill give u a call in the morning. that material will allow me to only have to pick up some new dubbing and hooks also some small ods n ends like beads n so on. but if u got what i need then i can still do .50 per fly.

Sponsors