Thread: Fishing without a license.

Member #
    warden number on your license! 1800 gamethief
    shootemandmountem likes this.
    Hunting....Its All About The Gear!!!!!

Member #
    Like Tuny said!

Member #
    I was driving thru Clinton Tues morning and saw 3 guys fishing under the falls.The Southbranch river is closed til 5 on stocking days.I pulled over and called the Clinton Fish and game. The officer that answerd said he would come right over.I parked and waited and sure enough he showed up and ticketed all 3 guys.Only 1 of them had a license.I never did anything like this before,but I wait til 5 on stocking days.All 3 of them had at least 3 or 4 fish on their stringers too.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Not sure I understand all the stupid responses. I was asking a legit question. I did ask them if they had licenses, and they didn’t speak English. No license was visible. It annoys me because if I have to pay so should everyone else. Why can you not ask a question on here without getting a wise ass answer?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BOONER View Post
    I'm just shocked. You have to actually come on a public forum to ask what you should do when witnessing someone breaking the law.
    True, no one would probably show up if you called.
    My point is, see something say something.
    Booner, I did approach them, they didn’t speak English, weren’t wearing a license. I spend a good amount on hunting and fishing licenses for myself and my son. Pisses me off that others just say screw it.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoops View Post
    Booner, I did approach them, they didn’t speak English, weren’t wearing a license. I spend a good amount on hunting and fishing licenses for myself and my son. Pisses me off that others just say screw it.
    Me to Scoops,nothing pisses me off more then foreigners that all of a sudden can't speak english,breaking our Laws,doing what they please! If you smack one of them,you'll end up in jail and they will become rich! I think they know this!
    Toxophilite...........

Member #
    COs won't take action. I've personally watched COs walk up to four of them and not check a thing. After a short chat, they started packing up and moved 100yrds down the lake shoreline once the COs left. Buckets full, no licenses...I watched in disbelief as they continued without a care in the world. This was at Assunpink main lake, back by the berm.

I've also seen, at multiple times, groups of 15+ partying at the rising sun parking lot, swimming, fishing eating and drinking, music hibachi and all. Called COs and wait up to an hour twice but no one showed.

I know I'm not the only one who sees it regularly but maybe I'm the only one that gives a $hit.

Imo, none of these immigration problems can be resolved while certain laws continue to be selectively applied.
    Scoops likes this.

Member #
    Not sure I understand all the stupid responses. I was asking a legit question. I did ask them if they had licenses, and they didn’t speak English. No license was visible. It annoys me because if I have to pay so should everyone else. Why can you not ask a question on here without getting a wise ass answer?
    Because some on here like to bust Balls, some are not sure, some don't know, and want people to think they know something, others are bored, take it with a grain of salt,

you've been here long enough,

Member #
    Pay no attention to ignorance!
    “I go to Nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put together.” –John Burroughs

Member #
    Scoops i think they are assuming that all hunters and fisherman know what to do when they see something like this.
    At least you cared enough to find out what your options were.
    Scoops likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsors