F/S Fly Rod & Reel ~ For Surf or Large Water
    Member #

F/S Fly Rod & Reel ~ For Surf or Large Water

I have the following for sale and if you have a serious interest I will take pictures. Both are in used but in like new condition.

SOLD ~ First, is a 9'6" Sage 9wt 4pc rod, model 996-4RPL paired with a FinNor #4 reel with line. I used this in Canada for northern pike & lake trout and the surf for blue fish. Asking $300

Second is a Thomas & Thomas 12' 12wt 3pc with a Streamline reel & spare spool. It comes with a Loop Adapted Line Kit Double Handed. I used this in the surf for blues & stripers. Asking $400

The Loop line kit consists of .032 running line, a 15' fast sink tip, a 15' slow sink tip, a 15' float/sink tip & a 15' low float tip.

I think I have priced them fair but feel free to make an offer.

Can be seen / picked up near 6 Flags ~ or we could meet somewhere reasonable.
    Last edited by RPK0620; 06-27-2020 at 10:53 AM.
    "At home a friend will ask, “Been bird hunting?” You will say that you have, and when he asks,” Have any luck?” You will think of what you have held in your heart instead of your hand, and then answer that you certainly did—without a doubt." - Gene Hill

Member #
    ttt
    "At home a friend will ask, “Been bird hunting?” You will say that you have, and when he asks,” Have any luck?” You will think of what you have held in your heart instead of your hand, and then answer that you certainly did—without a doubt." - Gene Hill

Member #
    PM sent.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    ttt

Sponsors