Beretta SxS 10ga Silver Hawk
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Beretta SxS 10ga Silver Hawk

Member #

Beretta SxS 10ga Silver Hawk

Up for auction is a very nice and very rare Beretta Silver Hawk 10 Gauge Side by Side Shotgun. These shotguns are extremely scarce and not many were ever manufactured. This is one of the few 10 gauge shotguns that Beretta has ever made. This shotgun was manufactured by Beretta in Italy. The barrels measure roughly 31.5 inches in length. This shotgun will shoot the 10 gauge 3.5 inch magnum shells. Both barrels are being full choke on. This shotgun has been used but it does not appear to have been fired all that much. The bores are nice and bright with no signs of corrosion. The lock up on this shotgun is nice and tight. This shotgun does have the double triggers. The front sight is a bead style sight. The receiver is a beautiful stainless nickel color and is engraved. There are beautiful engravings on the right side, the left side the top and the bottom of the receiver. All of this is factory engraving. The bluing on the barrels is also in good condition showing handling marks from general use. The bluing is 98% beautiful deep blue color from the factory. The wood is gloss finished medium honey tone color. The stock is hand checkered. The wood is 85% shows some handling marks and light finish wear from general use. There are not any cracks in the wood.The shotgun performs flawlessly.The forearm is also hand checkered and shows some handling marks, but nothing major from general use. Please ask any questions before bidding, all sales are final. The Beretta Silver Hawk model in 10 gauge does not come up for sale often. When they do, they sell quickly to collector's and shooters alike. This shotgun was scarcely manufactured and very few were ever imported into the United States. These shotguns will only continue to appreciate in value as the 687EELL Beretta 627,471,451. This shotgun would make an excellent addition to anyone's collection or would make a great bird hunting shotgun for someone. This is a rare opportunity to add a Beretta 10 Gauge to your collection or the the goose gun arsenal. I have it on Gunbroker.com, but will entertain offers higher than $1750.00 to end auction for it.

For pics copy and past link below

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/849423384
    Last edited by safaririflesinc; 12-21-2019 at 06:52 PM.

Member #
    "This shotgun would make an excellent addition to anyone's collection or would make a great bird hunting shotgun for someone." Really, a 10 ga for birds ?
    slayer1962 likes this.
    "At home a friend will ask, “Been bird hunting?” You will say that you have, and when he asks,” Have any luck?” You will think of what you have held in your heart instead of your hand, and then answer that you certainly did—without a doubt." - Gene Hill

Member #
    The silver hawk is a very low end beretta it's a 500.00 gun. That gun will be there a long time. I think someone bumped their head

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    You obviously know nothing about Beretta Smitty. It is not the basic silver hawk.. If you do your research these guns command top dollar, they were hand engraved and had Antinit Boehler steel and chopper lump barrels... I am sure you don't know what either of those things are without googling it... Keep our opinions to yourself if you are not interested.. idiot..

You can't buy a Stoeger condor sxs for $500.00..

PS.. Show me all the Silver Hawks for the money you say and I will buy all of them...
    Last edited by safaririflesinc; 12-22-2019 at 03:20 AM.

Member #
    https://www.gunsinternational.com/gu...n_id=101316059

Steve Barnett is one of the leading seller of fine shotguns.. but I guess he knows nothing.. because he values these guns at 3500.00...

I have not been on this site for years, because of guys like you who think they are experts, and it gets annoying to listen to their nonsense.

Member #
    RPK0620 Isn't a goose a bird??? How about a Turkey?? Is that a bird, oh lets not forget ducks, are they birds.. I MUST GO BACK THE SCHOOL FOR SCIENCE! I THOUGHT THESE WERE ALL BIRDS FOR THE LONGEST TIME.. 10ga guns are used heavily in waterfowl and turkey. I see you're buddies with Smitty, 2 experts...

Secondly, in England hunters use 10ga shotguns for pigeon shoots.. because of the heavy weight..
    Last edited by safaririflesinc; 12-21-2019 at 06:49 PM.

Member #
    Steve Barnett is one of the leading seller of fine shotguns.. but I guess he knows nothing.. because he values these guns at 3500.00...
    So why are you selling it for $1750.00?
    RPK0620 likes this.

Member #
    Beauty of a shotgun. Good luck with the sale.
    safaririflesinc likes this.

Member #
    My gun isn't in perfect condition like the one for 3500.00 but it is pretty nice condition, bluing 98%, Wood 85%. No cracks, dings or metal imperfections. I can send more pics. I have a buy now of 2k with an opening bid of 1750.00. I felt that was a fair price for a quick sale..

Member #
    Regardless of price, imagine pulling both triggers, loaded with 00buck?? Now thatd be cool!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsors