Bowtech Assassin Black Ops (Arrow Shafts * Case)
    Member #

Bowtech Assassin Black Ops (Arrow Shafts * Case)

SOLD
    F2f Monmouth County.

Bowtech Assassing Black Ops.-
    The Bowtech Assassin has quickly made a name for itself in the hunting world as one of the top bows over the last few years. What makes it even more special is that this high-performance bow comes at a very affordable price compared to other high-performance bows that are marketed to high-end buyers.
    Assassin features are the following: A brace height of 7”, An Ata length of 30.625”,An available draw length between 26”-30”, A draw weight of 40-70 lbs, An IBO speed of 333 fps, A weight of 3.8 lbs,Let-off between 65%-85%, A binary cam compound bow pulley system
    Carbon Express Terminator Lite Hunter- Carbon Express Terminator Lite Hunter Arrows... are a match for the accuracy you've achieved! Designed especially for broadheads! Terminator Lite's weight-forward technology yields a more forgiving Arrow with unsurpassed toughness and superior down-range accuracy. + / - .0035 max straightness and + / -1.0 grain weight tolerance. TCX nock and point insert #1 included. This is a superbly engineered carbon composite hunting Arrow designed for the archer who wants superior strength and straightness in every shot. They're higher-quality Arrows that are exceptionally durable and consistent in all types of hunting conditions. Direct, deep hits assure you of that. High-tech carbon composite construction gives you durability and strength, but at a lighter weight than other Arrows. You get tremendous kinetic energy and penetration under all types of conditions which means less misses, and more clean kills.

Primos Soft Bow Case with Arrow Case Pocket- Soft Bow Case with Arrow Case Pocket is a revolution in simplicity. You no longer have to take off your stabilizer or arrow quiver to safely store your bow. We have added an Arrow Case Pocket so now you can carry your arrows and bow in one easy case. Simply place your bow in the Soft Bow Case, zip it up and go. This Soft Bow Case is constructed of 600 Denier cross dye fabric with weather resistant coating and is completely padded to protect your bow. It has one exterior pocket and two interior pockets to carry accessories. This Soft Bow Case is exactly what you have been wanting.

FEATURES:

• Large Front Pocket for Arrow Case
    • Heavy-Duty 600-D Polyester Fabric with Weather Resistant Coating

Assassin features are the following:

• A brace height of 7”
    • An Ata length of 30.625”
    • An available draw length between 26”-30”
    • A draw weight of 40-70 lbs
    • An IBO speed of 333 fps
    • A weight of 3.8 lbs
    • Let-off between 65%-85%
    • A binary cam compound bow pulley system

Name:  Bow1.jpeg
Views: 8
Size:  48.5 KBName:  Bag1.jpeg
Views: 8
Size:  57.9 KB
    ***Pics Available*** Wouldn't upload
    F2F Sale in Monmouth County.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by tjc289; Today at 04:55 AM.

Member #
    I don’t think the Assassins are adjustable from 40-70.

I believe they are 40-50, 50-60, or 60-70.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY"

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil Horns View Post
    I don’t think the Assassins are adjustable from 40-70.

I believe they are 40-50, 50-60, or 60-70.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    +1

Sponsors