Deer Bait(Apples For Sale)
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By rdfhunter
  • 1 Post By huntfree77

Thread: Deer Bait(Apples For Sale)

Dominant Buck shootemandmountem's Avatar
    Member #

Deer Bait(Apples For Sale)

Stopped over at Eastmont Orchards yesterday and picked up some apples and a couple pumpkins. They are now closed for the season so call Kyle(732)425-7006....it is bag your own...10 a bag and if you want pick up bed full it is 125 cash only. Pumpkins are 1.00 each
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    You have to pick up theirs garbage and they still want a premium price? 30 lbs is 6 bucks in south jersey and these are cooler kept apples bagged for you .. Crazy ppl let an orchard get away with robbery .
    NutleySigns and vince66 like this.
    The act of killing is visceral .......

Member #
    Why are they closed? This should be their busy time with halloween around the corner. Something happen?

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by nycredneck View Post
    Why are they closed? This should be their busy time with halloween around the corner. Something happen?
    Not sure, I know help was a problem this year.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by rdfhunter View Post
    You have to pick up theirs garbage and they still want a premium price? 30 lbs is 6 bucks in south jersey and these are cooler kept apples bagged for you .. Crazy ppl let an orchard get away with robbery .
    I don't think 10 bucks a bag is robbery when the average bag is about 50 lbs. Always have good luck with Eastmont apples. You bag your own, what garbage? Only complaint is I miss Stevo. Have a great season

Member #
    Was scheduled this Sunday for a do it yourself pick up of apples at Eastmont. Not easy picking up a truck bed alone so I arranged to do this with three of my buddies. This is my fourth attempt at picking up apples from Kyle and each time something happened with his schedule. It seems he is only available certain times thatís convenient for him and doesnít put the customer needs first. One time he didnít have apples bagged but told me he will contact me when he did. Weeks went on he never texted me but I see a Facebook post that he has bagged apples ready. It seems he only texts you when he doesnít have enough customers and he needs to get rid of his stash. Back in August weeks before the hunting season he texted me that he had bagged apples ready. WTF??? I know itís difficult running a business but after four or five times and getting the excuses that he wasnít ready especially when he told me to come and I was out in front of the orchard waiting is ridiculous. I never got angry and I never disrespected him but today he texted me to tell me that Sunday is no good so I say OK no problem. I then made arrangements to go down south to pick up apples. Now about 20 minutes ago he texts me telling me weíre back on for Sunday. I tell him never mind I already made arrangements to pick up from another orchard and once again I didnít get angry at him but I told him he was too unreliable. Well now here comes his great business skills...the next text he tells me to go fuck myself. Now I finally realize the type of business person Kyle is. When he was looking for help in removing fox from his orchard I reached out to him as I do this work on the side for an animal control company. When he found out I was going to charge him he told me forget it and was expecting it for free. I said OK and didnít push the issue but I couldíve said when I come to your orchard I donít expect apples and corn for free but I didnít. Thanks Kyle for showing your true colors. Not a very smart businessman because word-of-mouth gets around

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by huntfree77; 11-01-2018 at 07:43 PM.
    rdfhunter likes this.

Member #
    Hey Pete.......sounds like a train wreck for sure. I have gotten apples twice this year from Kyle. Once, they were bagged and the other I bagged my own. I know he had issues with help this year which I am sure added to this problem. When I talk to him I will let him know you are a friend of mine and is never coming back. Sorry to hear of this.

Member #
    John I don't want you to get in the middle. I appreciate it. Your friend needs to learn how to talk to people and customers. He was even a friend on Facebook lol...now he's blocked

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Sponsors