Finished Brittany For Sale - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Finished Brittany For Sale

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by smittty View Post
    i still dont think you get it.... im not even sure if you under stand what a fully finished dog is .. my son started training dogs at 10 years old at 12 he was good at it.... what I am trying to say is it don't take rocket science to train a dog... but to truly turn one out that is fully finished takes time and money...if you do it or a trainer do'es it....ether way your gonna pay and as far as a good breeding yes it helps I own dogs out of long gone boston , kings bomber .but at the end of the day it was birds birds and more birds that make my dogs what they are and birds cost money...... also can you leave you dog on point and go back to the truck for a beer and bite to eat then go back and he's still on point I can but it took time and money ..a hell of a lot more then 3500.00
    I understand that a person needs to be compensated for his time and expertise. If you feel comfortable paying, do it. Obviously you have or you would not advocate it so much. I won't. Enough said.
    Enjoy life. It has an expiration date.

Member #
    just for the record no I have not ever bought a finished dog how ever it would be much cheaper but I have paid up for a certain breeding....so that being said what do you think it cost you to turn out and finish your last dog????

Member #
    just for the record no I have not ever bought a finished dog how ever it would be much cheaper but I have paid up for a certain breeding....so that being said what do you think it cost you to turn out and finish your last dog????
    So you never bought one but are so convinced it's worth it???????????????? Don't care what it would cost. I wouldn't do it.
    Enjoy life. It has an expiration date.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    yes I am convinced 100 and 10% that it would cost more then 3500.00 to get a dog to where that dog is as a three year old....it takesalittle more then a wing on a string to turn out a dog like that
    RPK0620, Fshon2 and Bones132 like this.

Member #
    yes I am convinced 100 and 10% that it would cost more then 3500.00 to get a dog to where that dog is as a three year old....it takesalittle more then a wing on a string to turn out a dog like that
    And you are 110% correct !
    Fshon2 and gatorguy like this.
    "At home a friend will ask, “Been bird hunting?” You will say that you have, and when he asks,” Have any luck?” You will think of what you have held in your heart instead of your hand, and then answer that you certainly did—without a doubt." - Gene Hill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsors