F/S; LaCrosse Alphaburly 18" 1000G, Size 11 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: F/S; LaCrosse Alphaburly 18" 1000G, Size 11

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHarris View Post
    I would consider, but my last pair of Lacrosse boots in 800gram are freakin' near impossible to get on/off. I am a 10.5 and they are 11s also... I will never forgive them - I was off for a week in November about 5 years ago, during prime rut with some really nice bucks showing on cam... Got up to hunt a perfect weather 30 degree morning, pulled them on in the garage and next thing was flat on the ground crying in pain, as it re-aggravated a herniated disk. Missed the rest of the peak rut that year, but it forced me into a PT program that has insured nothing like that since... (major core strengthening)... Still have those boots - they are there to remind me.....
    I don't think its just lacross ...I have been a size 10 for about 35 years but the last four pairs of rubber and neoprene boots I needed to go to a 11-1/2 and a 12 two pairs being xtratuffs for work and the third being a pair of mucks for hunting ..and yet all my dress shoes and sneakers are still 10's
    JackHarris likes this.

mzw
    Member #
    Lacrosse run a size small.not just there rubber boots there regular boots as well.you need to buy them in a full size bigger then you wear in other boots.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by nmc02 View Post
    Any trade?
    Not interested in trades...
    but thanks
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

YUP... }}}--I most certainly do chase BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Jersey Bow Buck to date; 2011... 142 6/8”
    Best Jersey Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
    Best Jersey Northern Pike to date;
    40" (Passaic River Pike )
    Best Jersey Muskie to date; Still looking for him... LOL

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Dominant Buck 230grain hollowpoint's Avatar
    Member #
    I swear by the LaCross boots. I would buy these, but I just purchased a new pair at the beginning of last season.

A couple of tips for getting them on and off.

First I turn them down like a pair of hip boots. That helps getting your foot started in the boot.

Second and more important I take supermarket plastic bags and put them over my socks. This allows my foot to slide in and out easily. It also creates a vapor barrier preventing perspiration from getting to the insulation. This is good for scent control as well as keeping the insulation dry for frequent use.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mzw View Post
    Lacrosse run a size small.not just there rubber boots there regular boots as well.you need to buy them in a full size bigger then you wear in other boots.
    I am on my third pair of La Cross boots all size 11. My shoe size is 11 as well.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by smittty View Post
    I don't think its just lacross ...I have been a size 10 for about 35 years but the last four pairs of rubber and neoprene boots I needed to go to a 11-1/2 and a 12 two pairs being xtratuffs for work and the third being a pair of mucks for hunting ..and yet all my dress shoes and sneakers are still 10's
    I have noticed the same thing with all footwear. I asked my podiatrist about it. She said the actual size of the shoes have gotten smaller as a result of the manufacturing process.

Member #
    They are sold pending funds and meet up... thanks everyone.....
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

YUP... }}}--I most certainly do chase BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Jersey Bow Buck to date; 2011... 142 6/8”
    Best Jersey Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
    Best Jersey Northern Pike to date;
    40" (Passaic River Pike )
    Best Jersey Muskie to date; Still looking for him... LOL

Member #
    Love mine!!!!
    The whole flock is safer when the wolves can't tell the difference between the lions and the lambs.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian!" - Henry Ford

Member #
    I'll take them if it falls through

mzw
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 230grain hollowpoint View Post
    I am on my third pair of La Cross boots all size 11. My shoe size is 11 as well.
    I own several pairs and had to get them in 13 's.Im normally a twelve.alot of other people I've talked to say the same thing.honestly your one of the first people I've heard say they run true to size.ah well if the boot fits right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors