Dominant Buck shootemandmountem's Avatar
    Member #
    You could pan fry it

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by DeerMaster View Post
    Any special deals for both racks....
    Probably a two for one sale on those.

Member #
    Haha. Typical njh responses . 99% of the tanned pelts I sell go to guys who couldn't find there way to there tool shed let alone hunt or trap something. That's why they BUY things like this for there man caves, offices etc. Fine with me. I've also sold quite a few animals in the round walking out of the woods with them on state land. Goes like this usually. ..." wow is that a coyote?" " no its a Grey fox" " man that's awesome! , would you sell it?" " sure $250 " "ok that sounds good, follow me back to my truck" ....dome deal. Everyone on here is so quickly to pass judgment. Sad.
    scottman500 likes this.
    You can do a lot more for the environment by carrying a rifle then carrying a sign.

[B]Don't Spread My Wealth, Spread My Work Ethic

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mjr73 View Post
    Lol. I never heard of buying somebody else's trophy?
    Ya mean you wouldn't do someone else's Trophy Wife. Probably not as it is mote likely used goods.

Member #
    I dont't have the fish with me so I can't measure but he is suppose to drop it off later today or tomorrow morning and i will get a good measurement. It's definitely a nice size bass but that is all I know as of now.

AWD
    Member #
    I hope you all realize it is illegal to sell antlers in NJ. That means old mounts from estate sales.

Member #
    AWD yup it is but go to Ebay and see whats on there. lol
    I actually wanted to buy a Bobcat mount. I passed on a nice cat in Texas because it was long and skinny. I had seen another cat that was huge but presented no shot. I had the long skinny one at the Foxpro for what seemd liked 20 minutes. I had the cross hairs on it and saftey off, took up some trigger and decided it was not what I wanted. The guide said man I never saw anyone pass a cat that close and shook my hand. I had that cat if I touched the trigger any more it was over. no need to kill one to have it mounted.

Member #
    The same way its illegal to have leg traps on the wall of a resturant. Presidence was set that other than "raw" anterlers it wont be an issue. mounts that are sold should contain information of the person that did the harvest.

Member #
    You cannot sell whitetail antlers, mounted or otherwise in N.J. I can't sell mounts that a few dead beats don't pick up, wish I could but thats N.J.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulstax2000 View Post
    You cannot sell whitetail antlers, mounted or otherwise in N.J. I can't sell mounts that a few dead beats don't pick up, wish I could but thats N.J.
    Interesting point.I am not a taxidermist,but as you stated under the law if the customer does a no show your up the creek without well you know profit loss.Just a light bulb moment here maybe there could be a kinda transfer of ownership/title if you will when the client drops off's his legal harvest that he turn's over sign's paper's that he has relinquished temporary ownership to the taxidermist that said taxidermist now owns said animal until until the hunter/client pay's said taxidermist in full.I'm not a layer lol wish Iwere or noy lol basically and seriously I really mean an up I'm getting the big picture across as I feel for you guy's and anyone who get's stiffed.Any other business if the custermer doesn't pay up there's a law to take em to court for theft of service's.Well?If you had a like official njfw/state form they john hancocked and they didn't comply with the contract then you should be new said owner to do with as you may,in a nut shell I bring my deer to a bucher with the check in seal old school ,now cid bla bla bla the info is on record I'm the owner now if I don't pick up the meat what does he do?I nj they take the fun out of huntin/fishin!
    “I go to Nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put together.” –John Burroughs

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsors