Any puppies for sale?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Any puppies for sale?

Member #

Any puppies for sale?

Anyone have any pups for sale? would like a Lab or even a Lab mix but may be open to some other breeds also. Put our dog down last week after 16 great years

Member #
    someone on here had lab pit shepard mixs. cute little buggers. maybe someone can connect ya to the thread? I cant remember the members name
    ''They will eventually get to New Jersey''......mountain lions of course http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...52C1A9649C8B63

Member #
    Not sure if you are looking for a good house dog but if so, there are a ton of lab/border collie mixes for adoption on petfinder.com. If my wife didnt want something smaller i would have another one by now. The smarts of a border collie and the brute of a lab, both being two of the most loyal breeds, i dont think there is a better house pet out there. Sorry for your loss.
    maximus likes this.
    You see the size of that GOSH DARN chicken?

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I don't know if you have little kids but the link below is on here now.
    https://www.newjerseyhunter.com/forum...-adoption.html

good luck!
    maximus likes this.

Member #
    Thanks man.

Woof Woof ttt

Member #
    Delaware River Labradors Homepage

Not sure what you are looking for but I think Mike is having puppies in a month. If you are looking for a hunting dog he has great lines. Best of luck.
    maximus likes this.

Member #
    Sorry for your loss. Like someone said before there are many fine dogs on petfinder that could really use your help. Good luck...............
    maximus likes this.

At my dogs house on the 12th floor of the Acme building or on Rt. 78.
    Member #
    Sorry to hear of your loss I will keep an eye out for a pup I do know of someone fostering an older dog if you can find a place in your hart and home.
    maximus likes this.
    Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
    Benjamin Franklin

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
    Benjamin Franklin

I am tired of the lies and crap, YOU by your own actions must make your own life matter!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by makosnax View Post
    Not sure if you are looking for a good house dog but if so, there are a ton of lab/border collie mixes for adoption on petfinder.com. If my wife didnt want something smaller i would have another one by now. The smarts of a border collie and the brute of a lab, both being two of the most loyal breeds, i dont think there is a better house pet out there. Sorry for your loss.
    I can personally attest to this, we got my dog a few months ago as a rescue. She is a mutt but seems to be mostly border collie and some kind of retriever, either black, golden or flat coated, not too sure. She has webbed feet, loves the water, retrievers as well as any dog and ive even started training her to find shed antlers. Her brain is really going whenever introduced to something new, cant wait for the warm weather to get her out retrieving more and maybe over to a friends farm for herding exercises....due to the fact that she herds my mother around the house playfully nipping her heals haha.

goodluck with your search, only had to pay $35 for my pup at the local dog pound. and so far shes been nothing but a blessing to my family, took getting used to us (due to the A hole who used to own her that treated her like sheeeeet) but now she loves the whole family and does the whole body shake and happy whining whenever i come home from college on weekends.
    bmelvin, maximus and hunter12 like this.
    ''They will eventually get to New Jersey''......mountain lions of course http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...52C1A9649C8B63

Member #
    Two more pups available for adoption. I Was told they are Shepard Lab. Pm me if interested I will get you the details

maximus likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors