members need for hunt club
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: members need for hunt club

Member #

members need for hunt club

Gun club looking for a few new members.
    Last edited by hunter14; 05-09-2018 at 07:05 PM.

Member #
    Stay away from this club, They make up their own rules as needed for there own personal benefit, Along with throwing out members for voicing there opinion on how the club should be and is run. There rule changes are made with there imagery executive board. When it's for there own best interest rather then the clubs interest, Their are no meetings to let everyone know what the status of the club is, Other then their yearly meeting to collect your dues. The property and club not worth what you pay in dues nor is there open stand policy, which means anyone can hunt your stand at will, without asking you or the stands owner first, Basically your paying dues so that club president and his click have there own personal hunting grounds.
    resquecfd likes this.

Member #
    Stay away from this club, not worth the money. Here's my advice if u do join, immediately demand a physical copy of the rules and regulations and bylaws for these change on a daily basis to fit the needs of those running the club in order to remove members they don't want. My experience with this club showed me just how a hunting club should never be run. Thankfully I found a real Club that has meetings once a month elections once a year. I hunted this club regularly for a year I saw him or deer on public land then I did hear. There's no reason for deer to stay on the property as there's nothing for them to eat. Directly across the street are farms that have corn soybean and Clover fields in which all the deer head to. You're better off taking your dues money and pulling it together with three your other friends and going to Bent Creek five to six times a year if you really want to hunt pheasant. At least there the birds will not be shot as they get 6 inches off the ground and the dogs at Bent Creek or actually trained. There's a very big reason why they're looking for five members please feel free to pm me as I will also put you in touch with past members who will give you their own experiences with this club. Oh don't talk to the farmer who Farms the property that's a No-No. Funny I have since spoken to this farmer on an adjacent property where I hunt as he was visiting with the owner of that property and his statement to me was he never had an issue with having a conversation with me as he knew I was the adjacent Farmer's friend he found the conversation we had quite amusing and had his own thoughts on the the club that hunted the property he Farms. His comments were not very flattering towards them
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter14 View Post
    Gun club looking for a few new members. We have about 400 ac in two different locations in somerset county. the club is semi-wild and stocks about 400 birds per year, bird stockings are on Sunday. the maxim number members is 23. If interested call Ron at 848-702-0817 or Dave at 732-261-7591 dues are $1000. and $250 insinuation fee for the first year
    Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
    bowhunter888 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Thanx for the heads up, it sounds like a club to avoid, especially hearing it from two former members and seeing no positive feedback at all. Thanx again.
    resquecfd likes this.
    " Trout don't rise in the cemetery, so fish while you're able."
    A word to the wise......is not necessary, save it for the stupid ones!

Member #
    I should not even be entertain this ,due to the fact these are two members that were not in good standing. one was thrown out and was given his dues back for arguing with the farmer. The other one quit due to they were friends .
    The bylaws are in writing and were made by the clubs members and can only be changed by the members.
    The reason for a open stand policy is so a member can not lock up an area ,it allows members to hunt wear they want.
    Most of the members been in the club for over 20 years.
    Last edited by hunter14; 05-13-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Member #
    I have been a member of this club for about 6 years now and it has been an awesome experience for me with the club. Most of the guys in the club have been members for 15 years and some more than that.

Member #
    Nice to see brand new members on nj hunter posting on this comment. I'm sure your telling the truth about this club, lol. Yes the other member of the club who posted about this hunting cloud is my friend and we have been hunting together for over 30 years. I've known his whole family for longer than that. Again I have since spoken to the Farmer and his conversation with me was I never harassed him in any way . But violating Fish and Game laws and getting cited by them for not reporting your harvest because you wanted to take another buck is just fine with the click and the " club board" . The farmer excuse is just there way of removing me from the club because one of the members wanted to hunt my stand area during fall turkey, open stand policy lol. Know I understand why on my trail cams there were days missing when I pulled my chips, looking at other members trail cams to find better places to hunt is a joke. So why are so many members gone this year from the club if it's such a great place to be a member. The rules and bylaws are a joke if u only have one meeting a year and no elections to replace officers of the club. When u have the same officers and president it's not a club but a dictatorship. If u have the money to throw away than go join you will soon find out on your own what is being said is the truth. The best thing to ever happen was getting "removed from the club" as I stated before it showed me how a club should never run and my new club is amazing , meeting once a month and elections once a year. Plus 300 % more properties to hunt. And the bird dogs wow what a difference hunting over trained dogs is. If u do join please make sure u are not in violating any of the rules of fish and game as there going to all over this club as they saw for themselves members are set up in safety zones and the violations they all ready handed out. Good luck to those who are stupid enough to piss there money away on this club.

Member #
    i was a member of this club years ago and got a call about this posting and had to offer my advice. i was only in this club for 2 years and i can tell you what was posted by 2 other x members hit it right on the head with what they posted. this club is run by a family for the sole purpose of having a place for them to hunt. lets talk about the open stand policy, once the click knows you are on deer they move into your stand area and highly pressure the deer. that was one reason i left. another reason was they way they pheasant hunt and the god awful dogs they have, none listen and run ahead of u and scare up birds. than there was the president of the clubs attitude that cost the club its lease and place to hunt, when i left the club had no land for the next season to hunt on. the one individual who posted above i knew from the club and is a good guy. yes the bylaws and rules are made by the members but its the president and his click that are the ones who make them and not the full membership. the advice of getting a physical copy in your hands of the rules and bylaws is the best advice given to anyone who even thinks about joining this club. i'm also glad i found a lot better club than this one made a lot of great friends and also saw how a real hunting club is run. its your money and you can do with i what you please but understand that you were given advice from those who were once members.

Member #
    whatis name of club

Member #
    Bucks and birds

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsors