IDIOTS Drivin deer on Perrineville rd in Monroe - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: IDIOTS Drivin deer on Perrineville rd in Monroe

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by deadonshot View Post
    TW you are the master of the rut. But when an OP calls the hunters idiots and lazy and uses the guise of his daughters safety to bash other sportsmen-- I think that is wrong. Especially if the person did nothing about the situation. If saying so makes me an ahole so be it. Is the rut still going strong in zone 10? Only a few days of bow season to get a hog.
    Wait a second. So you believe my attempt to address the situation on this forum where the individuals in question might even be part of the audience, is an attempt to bash other sportsman using the guise of concern for my daughter's safety?

Apparently, you are a sanctimonious jackass and you don't get it. Seems TW called it...asshole. Looks like leaving this forum will be my final tie to cut to this state. Bye prick!
    jm1827 likes this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlouis View Post
    Wait a second. So you believe my attempt to address the situation on this forum where the individuals in question might even be part of the audience, is an attempt to bash other sportsman using the guise of concern for my daughter's safety?

Apparently, you are a sanctimonious jackass and you don't get it. Seems TW called it...asshole. Looks like leaving this forum will be my final tie to cut to this state. Bye prick!
    Well you claimed they were idiots and lazy. You used your daughters safety as the reason for being so upset. Yet you did nothing about the situation. Am I missing something? So calling hunters idiots and lazy wasn't bashing them? What was it then? Please I just have to hear this explanation. If I was so concerned about a situation that put my life or my daughters life in jeopardy, you better believe I am taking action not just coming on a public forum to criticize some LEGAL hunters. It could have been a simple solution by making a suggestion to the group. An example: We used to do drives on some private land for some landowners. We kept one guy without a weapon on the one side to keep the deer in the woods on that side. That was because we did not want to spook the horses that were over there. A simple suggestion to keep a wing guy to TRY to keep the deer in the woods instead of crossing the road may not be the total cure but it would reduce the chance of another collision. As long as they were hunting legally, I do not see anything wrong they did. Unless there is much more traffic than when I used to hunt up there in the 70's.

Member #
    This is the dumbest thread yet. Hunter on a hunting website talking about himself crashing into a deer and blaming some one else. Slow down and open your eyes
    mikmaze likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I understand your angry and your daughters safety should always come firs.t people go about doing things without a whole lot of thought sometimes or looking at what could happen if things go wrong think you should approach those guys and explain what happened and voice your frustration with them maybe they will look at what they did wrong change the way they drive deer in that area I know that section of woods very well I"m like you I jump yell and get totally pissed when shit like that happens you might be surprised about how they react but don't bash fellow hunters we all need to stick together or we wont be able to hunt any where in this area good luck to you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsors