my second handgun permit was approved but than it got withdrawal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: my second handgun permit was approved but than it got withdrawal

Member #

my second handgun permit was approved but than it got withdrawal

hey guys, so i was approved for 2 handgun permits. I bought a handgun like 2 weeks ago and i got a email yesterday saying my second handgun permit was withdrawal . it saids in the email exactly the reason for withdrawal action by the issuing police department is : Application withdrawal requested by the applicant. please note that refunds are not issued for withdrawn applications . So has this happen to anyone else ?

Member #
    Call them

Member #
    Never heard of that before, definitely give them a call.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Maybe because yer a Jets fan?...
    ELKHUNTJB likes this.
    NRA Life Member
    FoxPro Staff
    Crimson Talon Broadheads Staff
    Black Widow Deer Lures Staff
    Liquid Ghost Staff
    Ugly Buck Staff

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 06roadking View Post
    Maybe because yer a Jets fan?...

Member #
    That's unheard of, 1st you should've downloaded the "Multiple Pistol Purchase Permit Exemption" forms, it allows you to purchase more than one I a 30 day period.
    So long as they're all being purchased at the same FFL dealer or individual.
    You would need to send that particular permit form directly to the firearm div of the state police, while the online permit to purchase is done directly with your local PD.
    (Most Local PDs don't want to be bothered doing the extra paperwork eventhough its online.)

I've been doing it all the time since the " 1 per month " started.
    In any case, call or go to your local Police Department, but don't bring the permit with you, they'll probably dissuade you under duress to surrender it.
    Tell them they made that mistake, not you, and you plan on following through with the purchase after 30 days.

Member #

Call state police

I don't think your local police can turn you down if you applied on line that goes through the state and you should have picked up both permits at the same time. I just bought 2 guns in December and January. It sounds like your police department is screwing with. Like I said they should have given you both permits at the same time please post the out come

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan1517 View Post
    hey guys, so i was approved for 2 handgun permits. I bought a handgun like 2 weeks ago and i got a email yesterday saying my second handgun permit was withdrawal . it saids in the email exactly the reason for withdrawal action by the issuing police department is : Application withdrawal requested by the applicant. please note that refunds are not issued for withdrawn applications . So has this happen to anyone else ?
    History is offen remembered for the few acts of the great. But it is shaped by the many acts of the small!

Member #
    Thats a first, can you post the name of the municipality? Completely understand if you're reluctant to do so, , but just curious...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Member #
    Keep us posted on any developments.

Member #

don't know what's up

I would like to know the municipality too. I don't know what's up but I sent him a private message asking him how he made out but I did not get an answer and he's not giving any answer here on the forum either . I would like to know what happen !

Quote Originally Posted by No2AinNJ View Post
    Thats a first, can you post the name of the municipality? Completely understand if you're reluctant to do so, , but just curious...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    History is offen remembered for the few acts of the great. But it is shaped by the many acts of the small!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors