terrible orthopedic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #

terrible orthopedic

Beware of dr david lopez this guy is a hack i had a simple meniscus tear in august of 2019 now less then a year later getting ready for knee replacement knee was never the same after this scum bag operated on me i walked into the surgury center and never walked the same or had this kind of pain since i never bad mouth anyone but this guy is just a total butcher and his anwser was pretty much oh well it is what it is take care

Member #
    Yeah, there are a lot of them, I got a new knew four years ago and limp more and more pain then before I had it done, he said it is all in my head, I would like to put something in his head and its not a part in his hair. be sure you talk to people that already had a knew done by the guy your seeing, ask his nurse if you don`t see someone in the office, Good Luck

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by buckhunter View Post
    Yeah, there are a lot of them, I got a new knew four years ago and limp more and more pain then before I had it done, he said it is all in my head, I would like to put something in his head and its not a part in his hair. be sure you talk to people that already had a knew done by the guy your seeing, ask his nurse if you don`t see someone in the office, Good Luck
    +1

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    this jerkoff has offices in little silver freehold and Edison so please guys just beware of him I would hate to see anyone else become a victim of this terrible doctor

Member #
    and yes I found a really good doctor Robert borzoi he does minimal invasive knee replacement with robotic arm I have spoke with many people who have used him all good recomedations

Member #
    Best of luck to ya

Member #
    thank you just wanted to put it out there I know there a lot of Monmouth county guys on here and wanted to let them know about this asshole

Member #
    Where is your guy from. ??

Member #
    Good luck and keep us posted!

Member #
    group is called orthocenter they are in red bank Holmdel Marlboro and morganville my niece is a nurse in river hospital and that group comes highly recommended I also have heard good things about Princeton orthopedic. I have just had enough of bad doctors walking away from there patients after they do wrong by them without ant repercussions. I look at it like this I was auto technician for 35 years if you brought your car to me for repair lets say for engine repair I tell you no problem it will be fine when its all done and from the time you get it back you know its not right so you bring it back many times because you know your car and want it fixed correctly so now you have had enough what do you do you will sue the shop because your car is not fixed and the mechanic didn't do the job right and most of the time the shop has to pay you back or pay the shop that you took your car too get it fixed correctly. my point is most doctors get away with ruining peoples lives and walk away without being held responsible and its just not right its not just me I feel for others as they have had this happen to them and it needs to stop we put are trust in them and when it goes wrong they say oh well sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors