costco and masks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: costco and masks

Member #

Angry costco and masks

so I was surfing the web at 3:30am and seen this ad about Costco customers bitching about having to where masks are these f--king idiots serious they are yelling at the employees pushing in line and just being plain morons. 267 died just the other day in nj these assholes should be stoned in a public area then buried in dog shit this is a test right opening parks and other areas and it makes me nervous people are dying every day kids are getting sick now children who have no clue about this virus as adults its are job to protect them I"m seriously losing my patience with stupid people that just don't care so that being the first moron that approaches me without a mask or I tell you to back away and they don't its game on the mask issue will be the least of there problem I"m not a confortational person or quick to trrow hands but this is just out of hand now and for employees at Costco do what you need to do to protect your yourself from jerkoffs sorry guys but everyone needs to be on the same page so we can stop this killer virus be safe all

Member #
    Name:  FACE MASK QUESTION.jpeg
Views: 25
Size:  121.1 KB

Member #
    Name:  mask2a.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  382.9 KB

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    now that's what I"m talking about

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 308federal View Post
    Name:  FACE MASK QUESTION.jpeg
Views: 25
Size:  121.1 KB
    respirators is probly better.i dont think a mask or even a n95 is supposed to be the answer. just help with the stoppin spread part. you know the type. loud sneezers in the food store spayin allover the grapes and lettuce and such n or repettattive coughers cause of smokin all there lives and such.i gotta believe a mask just keeps it from being a big cloud of festing woft... the days of close talking are over.

Member #
    something is better than nothing

Member #
    Agree on that!

Member #
    For those of you that won't wear a mask, don't forget to sign and carry your Covid-19 Medical Treatment Refusal Forms.
    Enjoy life. It has an expiration date.

xXx
    Member #
    sooner or later, everyone will have had contact with the virus, there is no way to avoid it. your only defense is your own immune system
    bronzecollector likes this.
    -I had a good quote, but Hillary deleted it-

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

N.R.A. endowment patriot lifetime member.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx View Post
    sooner or later, everyone will have had contact with the virus, there is no way to avoid it. your only defense is your own immune system
    Respectfully dissagree..theres a guy on 101.5 everymorning spewing crap like that.i mean when grown strong not so olde men are brought to there knees for months and get put on respirators and some die. THIS IS NO FLU... the big answers i see is no boddee knows. thats the scariest part. as far as everyone is gonna get this i just dont belive that. i neveer got swine flu or sars or st loiise influenza. esnufflitize. not everyone gets everything. if i can social distamce and wear a mask AND DONT TOUCH THE FACE...ive done my part and i bet to hope i never get it.this thing needs to be treated differently at least a little while longer so best we can do is hold on. i heard people are peein in jars at the parks. i would just go home or keep a jug in the car and take it home. i mean coom on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors