costco and masks - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: costco and masks

Member #
    I say if you're really that scared, stay the F home and leave the rest of us alone.

Member #
    Something that I have been wondering about since this whole MASK thing started. Hypothetically, on Sunday, the powers that be say "you need not wear masks on Monday". So just like that we are safe? Because they told us so? Where did the virus go? Are you going to stop using your mask or keep on using it? How long are you going to wear your mask? The rest of your life? Next year? Not saying the mask is a bad thing but it's kind of like the buttons on the traffic poles to help you get across the street faster. Those buttons ain't connected to anything and don't do anything but it makes you feel good to push it. The "virus" is some bad stuff no doubt but nearly everything they have been telling you to do, shouldn't we have been doing it automatically? Personal hygiene, cover your mouth, wash your hands stay home when your sick WTF! You only do that when the virus is here? How about ALL THE TIME?
    The other thing is statistically what they are trying to do is impossible. You can not have a zero mortality rate. It is a worthwhile effort but still impossible.

Member #
    Something that I have been wondering about since this whole MASK thing started. Hypothetically, on Sunday, the powers that be say "you need not wear masks on Monday". So just like that we are safe? Because they told us so? Where did the virus go? Are you going to stop using your mask or keep on using it? How long are you going to wear your mask? The rest of your life? Next year? Not saying the mask is a bad thing but it's kind of like the buttons on the traffic poles to help you get across the street faster. Those buttons ain't connected to anything and don't do anything but it makes you feel good to push it. The "virus" is some bad stuff no doubt but nearly everything they have been telling you to do, shouldn't we have been doing it automatically? Personal hygiene, cover your mouth, wash your hands stay home when your sick WTF! You only do that when the virus is here? How about ALL THE TIME?
    The other thing is statistically what they are trying to do is impossible. You can not have a zero mortality rate. It is a worthwhile effort but still impossible.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    just like anything else. read a situations and adjust. over 200 people died from yesterdY and we are over 10,000 total. for me i will wear a mask if im in public and will be near other people. as far as the future if the numbers drop to near nothin i wont wear a mask but you can bet i will never engage with a person whi isi a close talker and in general be aware if someone coughs or sneazes and not be in the immediatte area. remember you have the greatestes power of protection in just steppung back a couple feet or getting out of a enclosed area with a loud sneezer cougher. i think people in general will never be the same and watch what they do i little more and wash there hands after taking a big old steammee steamer... i know a guy years ago. very george costamzas like. he would always ask the cook to wash there hands before preparing his food. most cooks actually thanked him for the reminder. now what they did to the food after he sat down who knows, had ani=other buddy go to a sub shop and the woman walks out of the back with the long sub rolls one under each arm. mmm mmmm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors