The Land of The Free - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The Land of The Free

Member #
    ha! i had a older than me lady give me greef at me cause i was like 15 feet down the converyor belt. i said im 6 ft tall and have a good idea what 6 feet is after seeing it all my life.i says if your that nervous stay home or shop the magic hour that the older folks get to do. funny thing i could hear she was in the his face of the cart guy certainly closer than 6ft. must been one old barracudda. shes wasting his time asking where he lives and such. maybe borred or tryin to hook up. i dont know but lotsa zannees out there.
    bronzecollector likes this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Treestandman View Post
    ha! i had a older than me lady give me greef at me cause i was like 15 feet down the converyor belt. i said im 6 ft tall and have a good idea what 6 feet is after seeing it all my life.i says if your that nervous stay home or shop the magic hour that the older folks get to do. funny thing i could hear she was in the his face of the cart guy certainly closer than 6ft. must been one old barracudda. shes wasting his time asking where he lives and such. maybe borred or tryin to hook up. i dont know but lotsa zannees out there.
    I had similar experience at shop rite as well. the Lady in front of me was complaining I was too close not 6 ft. also she started blocking people with her cart saying they were too close as well. plenty of nut jobs out there.

Member #
    right now its about whats right for all of us nobody wanted this shit but we have it now all we can do is deal with it and try and do whats right for everyone wearing the masks is better then wearing nothing and as far as the assholes that belive they know better than all the doctors do cry or bitch if you if you get sick not wishing that shit on anyone but we all need to be on the same page right now its a new program so lets go with it and give it a 100 percent chance to work its not hard to do just go with it its like hunting a new spot for the first year you need to try different things and do things in a better way

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

xXx
    Member #
    they started this shutdown to lessen the curve of the spread, so as not to overwhelm the hospice industry. That has been done, nobody was denied a bed or respirator. All the emergency temporary hospitals from the military are all rolled back up and collected unused. Even with all the cooked numbers, nothing is near as bad as initial predictions. So, why the continued, and increased sanctions now? Why are any doctors with a differing opinion, wordwide being deleted on social medias? Drones, and new measures to watch and control the population. All the while, constant threats of fines and incarceration to enforce mandates that go against our bill of rights. Established hotlines encouraging neighbors to tell on neighbors over any so called infraction. Yet, daily, these people who rule, and their families are being caught doing exactly what they have been soapboxing against....
    This thing is not going away. sooner or later everyone will be infected, or have come in contact. you can prolong, but you cant prevent. there is no vaccine for any flu yet, just 'immunity therapy' in any vaccine available. your best bet is a strong immune system, and good health
    Last edited by xXx; 05-08-2020 at 02:11 PM.
    -I had a good quote, but Hillary deleted it-

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

N.R.A. endowment patriot lifetime member.

Member #
    thats why my billion dollar idea "the 6ft party favor" wouldda bailed me out. just give it a blow and the 6ft tail comes out with a squeekky sound or sumthin. think it would be awesum. dont know about how to pattenn that idea...

Member #
    John Travolta boy in a bubble

Member #
    My job , Film and TV -Entertainment Indusry (coming from the state of NY ) is saying we wont go back untill September ! I do not have that big of savings ,and still waiting on unemployment , that wont make a dent in my bills , if I loose my house and everything i've worked for the passed 25 years and more I dont know what I'll do , but getting the FK out of Jersey is going to be 1st up ! Im looking for work around town to help make ends meet.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Boykin Runner View Post
    My job , Film and TV -Entertainment Indusry (coming from the state of NY ) is saying we wont go back untill September ! I do not have that big of savings ,and still waiting on unemployment , that wont make a dent in my bills , if I loose my house and everything i've worked for the passed 25 years and more I dont know what I'll do , but getting the FK out of Jersey is going to be 1st up ! Im looking for work around town to help make ends meet.
    Sorry to hear that that's why these stupid ass governors NJ and ny need to start opening up the state . the best of luck to you my friend

Member #
    We may be in for another 30 day shutdown real soon..........

Member #
    He will be hard pressed to lock us down again once we're out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsors