covid-19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: covid-19

Member #

covid-19

people need to know god created this great country and if we are going to make it through this terrible virus we need to stay home take care of family and do whats right remember we are all guests here on gods earth and we only get one shot at this so lets get it right and do whats right
    alecsZ7 and jm1827 like this.

Member #
    Amen

Member #
    well said

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Couldn't agree more!

Member #
    He is up set that we have taken him from the schools and courts and many other places, and most caused by people that are not even from the USA, if we put things back the way it was twenty years ago he would make thing right again. God Bless You All.

Member #
    most people come to this great country for a better life and that's great but some come here to make others lives worse and they need to go.some of the people just don't get it or just don't care and they need to be held accountable for there actions like those in Lakewood area who think they are above all then when confronted about not keeping there social distance they play the religious card where they are being singled out which is total crap I"m not the most relgious person I go to church and I pray not all the time but I do go every Saturday night with my wife and daughter who mean everything to me and I will not loose them to stupid people not doing there part NOW AS I UNDERSTAND IT SOCIAL DISTANCEING MEANS EVERYONE ALL OF US AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THE NEW RULES OR REQUESTS FOR THESE NEW PRACTICES THEN GET THE HELL OUT AND DONT COME BACK AND I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 50 YEARS OR 5 MINUTES RULES ARE RULES AND THERE PUT IN PLACE TO KEEP US SAFE SO LETS ALL GET ON THE SAME PAGE AND BEAT THIS SHIT AND GET BACK TO THE GOOD LIFE FOR ALL OF US EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    alecsZ7 likes this.

Member #
    Amen Again !!!!!!!

Member #
    safe hunter, Boy you hit the nail on the head, Very Good Post, God Bless you and your`s.

Member #
    I'M USALLY a quiet person I avoid confrontation if possible but the times we are in right now are not avoidable the health care workers are stressed to the max people are dying and there is overwhelming pain out there now not only people with covid-19 but others who suffer with everyday pain from previous conditions but now cant go to the hospital or doctors for regular visits that they need myself included so yes I"m pissed off now because it only takes a small group of assholes that cant go along because it disrupts there everyday routine well they should think of the families that have lost there husbands,wifes,sons,daughters,that are never coming home again because people cough and don't cover there mouths or sneeze or just wont stay the fuck home in my own opinion these bastards should be locked up no bail no communication with there family put them in outside military camp like fort dix in those buildings they train in until they get it or the virus is almost gone then they can pay the 10 grand fine and do the other 18months in jail just my opinion my family means the world to me and I wont loose them to a bunch of morons god bless all of you including those who wont go along because your going to need it the most because god has huge hands and when he smacks those who don't listen they will know it

Member #
    Safe-hunter, What gets me is, they all talk about the risk that the doctors and nurses and EMT as well as fire fighters, store workers, they are all talked about " WELL WHY HAS NO ONE TALKED ABOUT THE MAIL CARRIERS " every thing they touch has been touched by god knows who, yet no one talks about them OR Thanks Them shame on you all.
    safe hunter likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors