covid-19 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: covid-19

Member #
    You're right!

Member #
    Common man, this virus is not so dangerous. You'll find out after some years that this is just a scene in the theatre. I'm sure that after many years we will find out that this was a good well-played plan for the WHO. Look, they are offering the financial support for the countries that are contaminated a lot by the covid-19, but at the same time their companies are selling medicines in huge amounts. Look how big is the excitement about the hand sanitizers. I couldn't find for a long time until I found the arcreef.com I was in a panic because it was really difficult to find.
    Last edited by Youngboy1989; 06-26-2020 at 07:37 AM.

Member #
    Amen 3x. Thanks safe hunter

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngboy1989 View Post
    Common man, this virus is not so dangerous. You'll find out after some years that this is just a scene in the theatre. I'm sure that after many years we will find out that this was a good well-played plan for the WHO. Look, they are offering the financial support for the countries that are contaminated a lot by the covid-19, but at the same time their companies are selling medicines in huge amounts. Look how big is the excitement about the hand sanitizers. I couldn't find for a long time until I found the arcreef.com I was in a panic because it was really difficult to find.
    conspiracy theories without scientific backing kill Americans and ruin lives. Conspiracy theories with evidence are called supported scientific hypothesis. They're no longer conspiracy theories and they're key to advancing knowledge and our lives. But when their evidence doesn't add up they remain conspiracy theories and they kill us. Let's be responsible in the stuff we put up. Some people have a hard time reading clearly and thinking sharply. We shouldn't confuse them. They might drink bleach or think that the use of hand sanitizers is only about corporate profits. While it IS about corporate profits, using hand sanitizer can make good sense during a pandemic. Think about it. And, remember, life is a theater even when you don't know you're acting. So acting can be real. When a politician acts as if he's acting in your best defense, what he does is real even if it's not sincere. So what does the claim that life is a theater really do to all the (us?) actors?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by christopherwatkins View Post
    I work from home and it's terrible. And I don't get out of my pajamas.. but it's still better than getting a coronavirus. My friends (husband and wife) got sick and are now in the hospital, they are being treated and their lives are not in danger, although he has pneumonia, but everything is under control. But she has elderly parents who were infected by them..and I can say that I worry about them.
    Yup!

Member #
    you need to be smart think outside the box look at al the cases down south and out because they put there personal lives ahead of what we need to do. do we really need to sit in bars and be right on top one and other on the board walks i understand everyone needs to make a living to support families and its hard to stay away from friends and family and you can just be smart about it because if we dont there will be more dead than alive and this country will become the waste land and we are all better than this

Member #
    yep, totally agree with you mate!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsors