covid-19 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: covid-19

Member #
    your are 100 percent right there are so many people that have no choice they have to do there jobs and they are at high risk with the things they deal with so the public being out just makes it worse for them

Member #
    On every forum there is this a thread about Covid-19. I want this to be over as soon as possible.
    Treestandman likes this.

Member #
    as do all americans

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I work from home and it's terrible. And I don't get out of my pajamas.. but it's still better than getting a coronavirus. My friends (husband and wife) got sick and are now in the hospital, they are being treated and their lives are not in danger, although he has pneumonia, but everything is under control. But she has elderly parents who were infected by them..and I can say that I worry about them.

Member #
    Amiiinnnn...

xXx
    Member #
    I thought the world was crazy 2 months ago. This covid thing has changed everything, worldwide overnight. Now, its a whole new kind of crazy. Everything seems weird. I think people in a panic are like an unlit fuse, its a world on edge, and what happens now, how, and when can mean a great deal on tomorrow. A lot of things will change permanently from here, and just how the fabric is ironed out from here is pivotal.
    -I had a good quote, but Hillary deleted it-

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

N.R.A. endowment patriot lifetime member.

Member #
    right now we need to put politics aside and focus on whats best for everyone I know they all want to be in charge and now they are starting the blame game but now is not the time now is the time to work on the best solutions to rid this virus I don't care if your republican or democrat for once do whats best for everyone here and nots what best for some peoples image Nancy.we need to listen to dr faccucie I think he has all our best interest in hand you don't get to be where he is at by being stupid

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bertha View Post
    Amiiinnnn...
    ???

Member #

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Member #
    You are so darn right! Stay home people!
    Hey guys! Gregson here! I am into surfing, hiking, camping, and other outdoor activities. I just found an article about knock off Gucci belt. I am thinking of getting one for my buddy. You can click here to see the belt. Do you guys think that's a good idea?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsors