• 1 Post By jm1827
  • 1 Post By xXx

Thread: virus

Member #

virus

hope all of you stay well use caution take care of family and friends
    Treestandman and NutleySigns like this.

Member #
    I have enough beer and whiskey to last 3 weeks . I am good.
    jm1827, alecsZ7 and NutleySigns like this.

Member #
    I am ready to hunker down if needed!

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

xXx
    Member #
    seems like its something we all are going to get in the end. They are just trying to stagger the flow to facilities as much as possible. For most of us, it will just be a cold, but for the health compromised and elderly, its a respiratory problem. Many end up needing respirators and hospice beds, of which there are only so many at a time. The flow will overwhelm the capacity, leaving doctors to decide who lives and who dies. Most accounts say 1-45 will not suffer the illness. The problem is, while recovering from one bout, you can be infected again, and go another round in an already compromised state. The main concern is to just stagger the flow as much as possible.
    -I had a good quote, but Hillary deleted it-

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

N.R.A. endowment patriot lifetime member.

Member #
    I honestly dont know the severity, nor do I think ANYBODY knows the actual severity of this virus. That being said.. my family and I will take it seriously and hygiene will he most important and the the freezer is full of venison!
    jumpthestring likes this.

Member #
    Its spreading like wildfire def take it seriously. Its in all 50 states and most of the country is on lock down. By now everyone should have almost everything they need. I will be staying home watching a lot of movies and gaining weight from all the snacking and guys don't forget to keep one in the chamber just in case. Gov gave a press conference today if you didn't see it go online and watch it he lays it all out.
    CCW UT, FL, AZ, NH

Member:
    NRA
    NJ2AS

Member #
    Lots of time in the woods for me, hiking, walking the dog.
    bronzecollector likes this.

Member #
    The job shut down for 2 weeks, thanks to Showtime for looking out for its crew on our show they said they would pay 40 hrs for 2 weeks ! I work 60 hrs a week and rely on the O.T. and my equipment rentals but its better than nothing for sure ! Im sick to my stomack because my mom is very old , sick and weak in a care facility that we can not see her , she counts on us to see her and bring good food for her to snack on . She is very sad and scared that she may never see us again. So many people are going to feel the ultimite out come $$$$$$$$ this could be devistating ! The kids in school and collage that wont get the ability or saticfaction to finish the way they should , my daughter is a senior at R U and is upset about not being in class !!!
    This is crazy ! Be safe my friends and enjoy the great outdoors !

Member #
    my god be with all of just pray for the best be safe and strong.i suffer with anxiety so I feel all your pain just talk to someone if it gets to stressful pm me if any of us can help

xXx
    Member #
    I have talked with people, who were sick and tested positive. They say its nothing more severe than a usual flu. Its the people with compromised health, or pre existing ailments that are at risk. the very old, or young. The media keeps pushing their panic agenda, but give very little actual data on anything about the virus. China has been going around wearing those masks for years, they have almost made it into a fashion statement. The first reported case of covid-19 was dec 1, what did they have before then, to warrant all the masks?

any real hard data varies widely depending on source. conflicting reports are common.
    Last edited by xXx; 03-18-2020 at 06:14 PM.
    bronzecollector likes this.
    -I had a good quote, but Hillary deleted it-

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

N.R.A. endowment patriot lifetime member.

Sponsors