knee replacement
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: knee replacement

Member #

knee replacement

hey guys looking for some advice on knee replacement anyone had it and what was your recovery like and was it worth it I"m very nervous I suffer with anxiety really bad so fear is playing havoc on me any help advice I would really appreciate

Member #
    I had a co-worker who had knee replacement. he was so happy he did. no more pain and said he should have done it sooner. you will be alright buddy.

Member #
    I had both done at the same time four years ago. Best thing I ever did. No more pain and still climbing trees and hanging stands.
    adalah likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    only thing that makes me nervous is I"m a big guy 300lbs but loosing the weight

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bronzecollector View Post
    I had both done at the same time four years ago. Best thing I ever did. No more pain and still climbing trees and hanging stands.
    +1

Member #
    my brother had his 2nd one done 3 weeks ago. Had him walking 6 hours after the operation and he went home the following day.
    "At home a friend will ask, “Been bird hunting?” You will say that you have, and when he asks,” Have any luck?” You will think of what you have held in your heart instead of your hand, and then answer that you certainly did—without a doubt." - Gene Hill

Member #
    Had both done at the same time 5 years ago, best thing I ever did. Im a firm believer that the choice of Dr. has something to do with it. Age and weight are also factors ( I weighed the same as you ), but everyone is different. I was 1 of 5 in rehab at the same time, and I was able to do things that no one else could. Rehab 1 week.

Member #
    thanks guys I really appreciate all your feedback thank you so much you guys are the best

Member #
    only thing that makes me nervous is I"m a big guy 300lbs but loosing the weight
    I went to rehab with a big guy. I still keep in touch and he's doing great.

Member #
    I’ve had both knees, both hips, a shoulder and an elbow. Getting the other elbow done soon. Follow your Dr.’s instructions like religion. Rehab your ass off and don’t be afraid to push yourself. I’m an auto mechanic and I never missed more than a week of work. Only thing I’ve had problems with is the elbow due to Dr. screw up. Knees and hips were the best thing I ever did. I’m still climbing trees and dragging deer. As long as the Dr. does his job, the most important thing for you to do is have the right attitude.
    NRA Life Member
    FoxPro Staff
    Crimson Talon Broadheads Staff
    Black Widow Deer Lures Staff
    Liquid Ghost Staff
    Ugly Buck Staff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsors