health insurance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: health insurance

Member #

health insurance

had meniscus surgery last august knee really never got better had injections not really working yet doctor recommended orthritius medication its new has a lot less side affects script was almost 4000 unreal even with good rx all of us who cant afford our meds are in some serious trouble unless the politians don't do something quick

Member #
    Scary meds in Canada are less than half of what we pay here. Pharma in this country is all about greed.

Member #
    yes I have a aunt in st.johns they pay hardly anything for meds. and nothing here will change as long as the govt. lets them get away with it profits are huge for these big companys while all of us struggle

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by safe hunter View Post
    yes I have a aunt in st.johns they pay hardly anything for meds. and nothing here will change as long as the govt. lets them get away with it profits are huge for these big companys while all of us struggle
    Big profits = Big Lobbying and Campaign contributions.
    This is a problem that will be hard to beat.
    The system itself is the problem.
    bertha likes this.
    Enjoy life. It has an expiration date.

Member #
    A friend went to Mexico and had Dental work done for next to nothing.... our union insurance didnt cover it so he went south..American greed !!!!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by archer36 View Post
    Big profits = Big Lobbying and Campaign contributions.
    This is a problem that will be hard to beat.
    The system itself is the problem.
    nice

Member #
    WHOA BABY!! Don't get me started on the insurance companies/SCAM.
    So where do they get off telling YOU what meds and procedures you can and can not have?
    And the illustrious # 44 bailed them out. Guess he knew who buttered his bread. Now he has a second house in Martha's Vineyard at around $15 million.
    Bet nobody in congress has any prescription issues.

Member #
    They're the biggest scam artists going. Along with any type of medical care. My wife and I took our 7 month old daughter to the hospital one night due to her accidentally eating spoiled food, the doctors only checked her vitals and smelled the baby food we brought with is that we thought was spoiled, GUESS HOW MUCH THE BILL WAS?! $1,535! My insurance covered $1,500 of it and I had to pay $35. But SERIOUSLY! come on, a simple E.R visit to smell spoiled baby food should NOT COST $1,535!!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by alecsZ7 View Post
    They're the biggest scam artists going. Along with any type of medical care. My wife and I took our 7 month old daughter to the hospital one night due to her accidentally eating spoiled food, the doctors only checked her vitals and smelled the baby food we brought with is that we thought was spoiled, GUESS HOW MUCH THE BILL WAS?! $1,535! My insurance covered $1,500 of it and I had to pay $35. But SERIOUSLY! come on, a simple E.R visit to smell spoiled baby food should NOT COST $1,535!!
    Your paying for all the people that have zero insurance and using the ER as their primary care.
    alecsZ7 likes this.

Member #
    and now look gov murphy has cancer that a terrible thing to have and wouldn't wish it on any one but he will get the best treatment that we can pay for while the average smuck as myself.most of us can barely survive on what we make and the benefits we get from employers etc. and now he will be given the best just not fair my family has a 6000 dollar deductible through my wifes company and its a big company Panera bread she is a manager and still we pay such high deductibles I"m on disability from work injury now get paid less than half of what I made when working just not right I wonder if he will pay the millionairs tax

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors