Wtf !!!!!!!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hunterbob1
  • 1 Post By hammer4reel

Thread: Wtf !!!!!!!

Member #

Wtf !!!!!!!

What the hell happened to this site? Nobody frequents it any more. Just a few of the originals left. Some of the threads that are being posted have nothing to do with what the site is all about. Just look at the 3 threads below this one.
    Its a shame because this is the site that I went to for laughs and help through my years of Nj hunting. What a shame!

Member #
    It's a shame. I blame the new owners. This site was a blast back in the day.

Member #
    It was a blast. I refused to go to the other site out of loyalty to this site. But that has since changed.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Nancy pelosi bought it.
    alecsZ7 likes this.
    “I go to Nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put together.” –John Burroughs

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by njhsks View Post
    What the hell happened to this site? Nobody frequents it any more. Just a few of the originals left. Some of the threads that are being posted have nothing to do with what the site is all about. Just look at the 3 threads below this one.
    Its a shame because this is the site that I went to for laughs and help through my years of Nj hunting. What a shame!
    this is about the 5th similar topic in the last month or 2... sometimes i think its attempot to drive people to that other site... for one season is about over. new hunters coming into the field are about non exixtant.many have moived out of the state or dont hunt anymore. as far as the old days i dodnt miss it... there were to me a few too many off topic loud mouths talkin fishin guys and wanna be bullies back in the day and i guess they moved to the other site.or outta state this is the best site still. it has more specific forums and you can see they get used or at least visited.im still here and this place rocks!

Member #
    This site died long before your join date .

BCsaw likes this.

Capt.Dan Bias

Member #
    Don't look at my join date I've been here way way longer than that. But because some loud mouth as treestandman calls them. I was suspended for no good reason. I am on here since the early days.
    As far as trying to drive people to the other site that is not my intention. I followed this site all season and it's nothing like it used to be. I'm referring to the off topic threads that the Mods let go on. And the lack of true hunting conversation. I'll admit I do come on to mostly check the classifieds now. But I read the other posts as well. All due respect Treestandman this has nothing to do with the season being over. This site is just plain nothing like it used to be.

Member #
    This site can still be fun at times and definitly not what it once was. thats how it goes the the high and lows. the other site will also have its day. its just a matter of time .

Member #
    That's what happens when you try to run a NJ site from Canada

Sponsors