"thric" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: "thric"

Member #
    The more people I meet the more I like my dog !

Member #
    I too am feeling toward it being Antis. They didn't take the camera but took the "footage". What you're doing is wrong but for them to steal, well that's OK Typical.

Member #
    I agree with slayer1962! Sad but true! AND jersey people suck the most. It can be reflected it not only the great outdoors but the respect, courtesy and manners that people have and use in their everyday world. Just look at the way people drive around here. YUP, around here "it's all about me!". "Nothing else matters but me!" Grab all you can and have little or no consideration for anyone else. nj is the perfect $hit um state.
    Had it go both ways Mr, ACE--with hunters AND anti's so I feel your pain. Used to think that we were part of a fraternity(hunters & fishers) but I wonder now.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Humans suck in general.
    I had stands stolen,cameras stolen,natural ground blinds smashed, found empty bags of corn,apples,soda cans, etc anywhere from central nj to the ridges of stokes,gap.
    I more less gave up on nj hunting. I still go on monday buck week up north nj as a tradition, haven't picked up the bow in a couple of years. Do the rabbit hunt with my one last beagle every so often,

Fellow hunters,tree huggers , don't know , but whoever they suck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors