Sick of this sh*t!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Sick of this sh*t!

Member #

Sick of this sh*t!

Tis the season!! A hunting season filled with scum that takes enjoyment in stealing other peoples hunting equipment!
    I have hunted a specific piece of property for YEARS without having any of stands or cameras stolen. I know the surrounding neighbors and some of the other hunters and all are very respectful. BUT THERE HAS TO BE THAT ONE SCUMBAG!

What really pisses me off about having my stands and cameras stolen is not that it affects me entirely but it affects my family. I have an extremely busy schedule with working full time, attending college full time and have 2 children. So its honestly so rewarding that once in a blue moon, that both my wife and I get to hunt together and when my stands are stolen it honestly eliminates those once in a blue moon events that my wife and i like to share together because we just cant keep affording to replace stands, locks and chain. Its sickening!

Member #
    Sucks for sure. Hard to beat a well placed ground blind or two, especially if using a crossbow.
    alecsZ7 and Treestandman like this.

Member #
    I could not imagine doing this to a fellow hunter. I know the disappointment when i finally got time to go and someone cut the entire tree down that my lock on was on
    alecsZ7 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Tell me bro. Is really sad when you have scumbags walking the woods with power tools to cut chains... it happened to me also. smh
    alecsZ7 likes this.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

"...Be water, my friend.”

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by alecsZ7 View Post
    Tis the season!! A hunting season filled with scum that takes enjoyment in stealing other peoples hunting equipment!
    I have hunted a specific piece of property for YEARS without having any of stands or cameras stolen. I know the surrounding neighbors and some of the other hunters and all are very respectful. BUT THERE HAS TO BE THAT ONE SCUMBAG!

What really pisses me off about having my stands and cameras stolen is not that it affects me entirely but it affects my family. I have an extremely busy schedule with working full time, attending college full time and have 2 children. So its honestly so rewarding that once in a blue moon, that both my wife and I get to hunt together and when my stands are stolen it honestly eliminates those once in a blue moon events that my wife and i like to share together because we just cant keep affording to replace stands, locks and chain. Its sickening!
    I feel your pain. 3 kids, active in sports, I coach in town, and work up to 70 hrs work weeks when the OT is offered . So yes, my days are limited also. On many occasions, state land, I would put out a stand or 2, with my contact info in a zip lock bag attached to rail,steps etc, come to finally hunt it and yes it's gone. So now it's a natural ground blind I'll setup on a ridge or finger overlooking a valley.
    Or better yet just go to maine,lol
    alecsZ7 likes this.

Member #
    Really SUCKS!
    alecsZ7 likes this.
    Enjoy life. It has an expiration date.

Member #
    Sorry to hear Alec. I have two Ameristep hang ons still in boxes that you can have for 20 each, if that helps at all.

I also have a working camera that you can have for free also.
    alecsZ7 likes this.

Member #
    I feel your pain I had the same problem few years back tried to catch the people but they would just keep stealing so we did a few very late night sits and all I can say is these 3 morons will never steal from anyone again some people just make you take to the next level
    alecsZ7 likes this.

Member #
    sorry to hear. been in that club many times. find a big blow down tree or trees area and get some cheapo wallyworld fold up chairs and foam cushion and hollow out a spot inside the mess. if you get a good one youll also have a rest for your gun or crossbopw.first time it happened to me 20 sum years ago i waas sick to my stomache but rather than dwell i kept at it. glad i did. nothing like the outdoors.

Member #
    knock on wood but its been two years since i had a stand stolen. i installed wireless cams on my property seems to work. so far

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors