Sick of this sh*t! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Sick of this sh*t!

Member #
    Sorry to hear alec, I had not only stands stolen over the years. so I built ground blinds in these same areas. so they trash them on me. than I was done with that spot .. I have 2 climbers and tree steps you are welcome to have for free. I don't stand hunt anymore. I am right in Vernon.pm me and they are yours.

Member #
    The number 1 reason i gave up on deer hunting in n.j. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scumbags stealing and messing with your area or setups !!!!! Sorry for your encounter with the nj antler crazy shit heads !
    alecsZ7 likes this.

Member #
    I hear ya I got young kids and the old ball and chain plus work. I only hunt mornings for now to help out with bedtime routines at night when I’m not working nights, so my time is limited in the woods. Waking up at 4am and walking 30 minutes in the dark through thick stuff to where you swore your stand was only to search and realize someone stole your climbing sticks but left the crappy stand at the top for you to look at but can’t get into. If I would have found that sucker stealing my stuff I would be looking out my window every time I heard cars parking outside my house or down the road thinking they found the body in the woods.
    But lessons learned I bring my climber with me and leave it locked in my truck Incase that happens again.
    People suck don’t let them win and only hope they fall out of the stolen stand and have to piss out of a tube from now on.
    Stan Putz likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    It DOES suck. I've given up on trying to keep stands in the woods, I just build brush blinds now & hide behind them. Not worth the stress anymore of trying to catch thieves.

Member #
    I've come across plenty of cameras in the field never stolen any. but i have left a few pictures of my hairy ass
    Bones1, Stan Putz, alecsZ7 and 1 others like this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMangold View Post
    I've come across plenty of cameras in the field never stolen any. but i have left a few pictures of my hairy ass
    Haha that's hilarious

Member #
    climber is the way to go to avoid this! sorry but this happens to so many fellow sportsman.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by alecsZ7 View Post
    Tis the season!! A hunting season filled with scum that takes enjoyment in stealing other peoples hunting equipment!
    I have hunted a specific piece of property for YEARS without having any of stands or cameras stolen. I know the surrounding neighbors and some of the other hunters and all are very respectful. BUT THERE HAS TO BE THAT ONE SCUMBAG!

What really pisses me off about having my stands and cameras stolen is not that it affects me entirely but it affects my family. I have an extremely busy schedule with working full time, attending college full time and have 2 children. So its honestly so rewarding that once in a blue moon, that both my wife and I get to hunt together and when my stands are stolen it honestly eliminates those once in a blue moon events that my wife and i like to share together because we just cant keep affording to replace stands, locks and chain. Its sickening!
    send me a pm, I have some extra stands i no longer use and im in stillwater. free just pickup..
    You've only got three choices in life, give up, give in, or give it all you've got

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors