Property and Tax maps????
    Member #

Property and Tax maps????

so this question is for the knowledable property bounderies people. i go to the transparency NJ tax map and many of the block n lots have areas that the info is listed but no property owner. these are 3 examples.the one in the middle is what im talking about.too confusing as there are lands right next lot n blocks with the owner listed. is it safe to say that its township property ? im trying to figure out legal boudaries and if the state doesnt list the owner only lot and block number and there are no rstrictions to hunting in a Township then can it be hunted?. from what i can see there are some nice sections within townships that have this going on. when i click i can see Federal land/State DEP OWNED LAND n Private land owners but... the blocks of land that are next to these have just the basic info just black boxs for the owners. thanks in advance. i wanna be able to have exact GPS c0-ordinates as to be legal !
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Member #
    Nice

Member #
    buddy of mine tells me of the big gun clubs that have lawyers t that finds land info out. im just trying to see if its as easy as finding these lots and blocks on the Tranparency cites and if its within townships that allow hunting am i good to go.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    A lot of the parcels that have no info. for ownership are still privately owned by someone. I know this because I have looked up properties of people I know and there was no ownership info. Why I don't know.

Sure, some state owned parcels might not always have ownership info. either.

Member #
    well this is my take. if there is no name and tax amounts info on a block n lot in the big box and the box indicate no taxes due then i would understand it to be a town . they should have a disclaimer on there site because if i hunt the piece and its within the state laws and isint posted ive done the best due process. if im hunting i should be told and shown its owned by somebody and asked to leave. some of the blocks and lots are huge with no info at all.i doubt those are owned by a private individual because with TRANSPARENCY the tax amount is supposed to be posted in the box. if this makes sence. some of these blocks and lots i have watched for a few years so no info to me means theyve had enough time to post it. i know peoples dont wanna spill the beans but i guess if i keep asking everntually i will find out who owns what. at minimum if the state or federal government own the land those boxes should be filled in as such so i can hunt according to the laws.i know the people that hunt out west have expensive apps to show land boundries and nownerships because of the property wars and corner crossing arguments keep the info coming!
    Last edited by Treestandman; 10-13-2019 at 05:52 PM.

Member #
    some properties show no ownership because they have fallen into a tax lien stiuation by the town and the town is holding them, but they don't own them.
    " Trout don't rise in the cemetery, so fish while you're able."
    A word to the wise......is not necessary, save it for the stupid ones!

Member #
    ohhbut it still should show the owner and tax amount. not past due but who is the current owner. otherwise why have a site dedicated to TRANSPARECY. just sayin. should be a number to call or another site that has or explains the details.

Sponsors