Got 3 tickets - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Got 3 tickets

Member #
    I agree with others. Prosecutor will/should combine as 1 charge.
    Just curious, were you allowed to keep the deer or did the warden confiscate it?
    “I go to Nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put together.” –John Burroughs

Member #
    Poaching is illegal hunting, killing, capturing or taking of wildlife violating local or international wildlife conservation laws. This can occur in a number of ways. For example, illegal shooting or trapping of an animal from a private or public property amounts to poaching.
    Activities that are otherwise legal may amount to poaching if they are done violating wildlife laws. For example, harvests made without complying with the regulations for legal harvest result in the illegal taking of wildlife and come under poaching.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bronzecollector View Post
    First, how do you prove he said lottery. Second maybe the lottery picked the butcher and his illegal poached deer just happened to be there and third it makes no difference. The deer was taken illegally an tagged illegally, end of story. Go to court, pile on as much bullshit as you can and take what you get like a man.
    ummm name picked from lottery... its in the very first post . get a chance go read it . a co shouldnt have to protect the butcher and say ur picked from a lottery to cover.nothing wrong with him reporting it but if the butcher called this in the accused should know or have the right to know where it came from. should be about proceedures and fairness for all. but i get it shoving tiockets in a mailbox is easier.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsors