New Jersey Hunters banner

Need help finding your deer,

783 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  shootemandmountem 
#1 ·
Just seen this and thought I would pass it along,

Straight Line Tracking Deer Recovery Service Archery Season is upon us. When your track goes dry and you want to recover that trophy give us a call. Max is a United Blood Tracking Certified Level 2 recovery canine. We had a very high success rate last season and would love to have the opportunity to help you. No deer is ever considered not worth the effort to make a successful recovery. We are presently still working for donations and have no set price. 856-466-0064

#8 ·
If you read it again you will see it says FOR DONATIONS, the guys with these dogs are not aloud to charge, that is the deal with the state, they give you a permit to train your dog and use it for yourself and other hunters, BUT you can not charge, donations only, other wise you would have everybody out there with dogs.

#9 · (Edited)
my dog is Kyra, a Karelian Bear Dog. she is certified to track and recover deer and bear in NJ. We cover many counties. typically ocean county and the Trenton/Lambertville/Hopewell is as far south as we've gone. we go north and west.

since tracking was officially legalized in 2018, some guys charge, some don't. I don't but I accept gratuities. 732.713.1313 it is LEGAL to charge though

if you are real tight on cash, I won't turn you away. but do realize, I have to pay for gas/tolls.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.