shipping and handling FEE 3.25$
    Member #

shipping and handling FEE 3.25$

but a stamp only costs 55cents. went to buy a license online. you gotta be joking me. shippin and what handling ? i mean am i buyin shamm wows or sumpthin. guess i will drive to wallyworld. its the principle of the madder. i guess same reason i dont renew auto stuff online. i would rather stand in line. dont we pay enough for things in this state geez louizzous. i wonder wh owns the processing companies. i will buy some stock in it. they know how to make money. cant we just hit print on out home computers by now like other states.

Member #
    We all know new jersey is all about money and how much they can suck it from their residents.

Member #
    cmon, it's another word for convenience fee

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

xXx
    Member #
    I do that too. But I figure it would cost me $4.00+ in fuel just to get somewhere to buy it anyway.
    -I had a good quote, but Hillary deleted it-

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

N.R.A. endowment patriot lifetime member.

Member #
    I thought we could print online this year? Forgive me if I'm wrong. Thought I just read that in the digest.

Member #
    never gonna believe this one... i went to wally world and the attendant says you cant buy permits cause you already purchased these and he shows me on the screen. it seems without me clicking the ok button the transaction went through online last nite. i know i didnt hit complete. you dont get to see the fee til the end. what a buncho crappo salad. you cant make this up. i KNOEW i closed out without purchasing. my bank was charged cause i just checked.i was never sent a confirmation via Email that i completed this purchase. it also says online 1 day for shippig. i dindt get an email with a tracking number today i always go to the wally world once or teice a month so this was no biggee but just the priciple they charge. gas is like 2.35 shouldnt cost that much to get down to a local store and but the permits without the fee.

Member #
    so N.J. LICENSE SYSTEM is a cluster... i called the company Aspira the company that prints and sells the licenses and permits. i left a message. surprise NO call back. they are a big company that sells permits and licenses for several states. the main office is in Texas with an office in N.Y. that deals with N.J. LICENSES. SOi call them and got nothing but backpeddling and answers in a circle as to why my transaction went through even though i didnt hit the submit button. i said i never got an email confirmation or anything. they says not sure why but any refunds have to go through the State now becuase its more than 24 hours. i say i know i never completed the transaction and get your I.T. people to have a look. i said i drove to the Walmart the next day and wanna know why they couldnt have at least confirmed a completed purchase like 100% of any company online these days. would have saved me a trip.i know i didnt complete the process. they took my account numbers and used them anyway. so now not only did i waste gas-time andpaying there charges but will have to change my account number because i wouldnt trust my info to a company that charges without approval.
    Last edited by Treestandman; 09-19-2019 at 10:46 PM.

Member #
    also in this years digest it says you can print licenses and permits at home all except a firearms license because it has to be on durable material. i think you can buy even better durable paper at staples than that green stuff papers at wallyworls. so to me in the end this is no comvenience as most will buy there licenses uughhh jan1. but you will have to buy online or go to a store anyway for the special green paper. why does this state make everything so difficult?

Sponsors