Trump - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Trump

Member #
    What are you talking about with education? Instead of "giving" our children things we should teach them the basics. Teach them how to think and how to be self-reliant, not brainwashed, wussified tax slaves. Pumping money into education and controlling it from afar in Washington has little to do with making our children ready for the future. Teach them how to learn and mirror for them self discipline and let them run with it. Kids don't need to be given everything to learn and become productive members of society. They need to have ethics and values instilled in them so they take on that responsibility themselves. The President and Washington should not be getting involved. Education should be local and based on what the community can afford and wants to spend. For example, much money is wasted in schools, tablets and all of these stupid school programs are just dumbing down our children.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by adalah View Post
    I am not so interested in politics
    me too
    But now I need to write a research paper about trump and his policies. To be honest, I'm not really interested in doing this. I'm thinking of just buying a research paper. Can be, who any advise where this do? I found a website that contains reviews of the services I need. Here is one of them - https://paidpaper.net/buy-best-college-research-paper/ . But I still think it would be better to talk to someone in person.
    Last edited by Moklamsn; 01-23-2020 at 05:17 PM.

Member #
    Deadshot another "tolerant Liberal" if you think anything besides what he thinks you are an "idiot " ??
    Welcome to America pal we still are entitled to our own opinion. so sick of whining liberals who think they are so superior to anyone who does not go with what they think.
    Even you are entitled to your opinion but calling others idiots for not agreeing with you seems a bit extreme.
    Liberals lost their minds when Trump got elected , he won the election and they have done nothing but obstruct an elected President and tried to get him out of office.
    Lets impeach a President on so little evidence it would be thrown out of traffic court! Signing off this crap so done with one way political nonsense

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    He will go down as one of the greatest presidents of all time. No one has accomplished what he has done in such a short time. Lets pray he gets re-elected. A liberal in charge is very scary to think about.
    Last edited by bfish25; 01-16-2020 at 10:37 PM.
    Treestandman and slayer1962 like this.
    CCW UT, FL, AZ, NH

Member:
    NRA
    NJ2AS

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer1962 View Post
    Deadshot another "tolerant Liberal" if you think anything besides what he thinks you are an "idiot " ??
    Welcome to America pal we still are entitled to our own opinion. so sick of whining liberals who think they are so superior to anyone who does not go with what they think.
    Even you are entitled to your opinion but calling others idiots for not agreeing with you seems a bit extreme.
    Liberals lost their minds when Trump got elected , he won the election and they have done nothing but obstruct an elected President and tried to get him out of office.
    Lets impeach a President on so little evidence it would be thrown out of traffic court! Signing off this crap so done with one way political nonsense
    First I did not call anyone an idiot. So much for your reading proficiency. I said someone would have to be an idiot to have wanted trumpcare to pass in my age group since it would price us out of medical. As far as impeachment goes since you brought it up. You living in denial of facts may just prove there are idiots among us. It does not get any more damming then to have a letter from Guiliani stating he was acting as trump PERSONAL attorney and was looking for an ANNOUNCEMENT of an investigation into JOE BIDEN. Not Hunter, Not the company Hunter worked for-- but JOE BIDEN. The guy who at the time was shown in polls to be 15 points ahead of trump in national polls. And then you have that fact of the NON-PARTISAN government agency who put out a statement that the potus and OMB office committed a crime with holding the Ukraine money. Not just violating the constitution- but a crime. I guess you should be done with this one way political nonsense. There are no facts that support anyone's pov supporting a criminal in the WH who violates the constitution. And again you trying to label me a liberal does show you are an idiot. I have spoken out against obama and hillary- did you ever call me a conservative? NOPE. You know why? Because trump did not teach you how to react to a real american who rather call out corruption on both sides of the aisle than be some party ass licker like yourself.
    And as far as obstruct the president-- please show me facts of how the dems have obstructed trump. It was McConnel who a couple months ago boasted how he was able to obstruct obama for years. Do you only hear what you want to hear? And if you think such little evidence as 15 witnesses terstifying under oath is little evidence then I stand by the idiot claim in this case.
    harris0305 likes this.

Member #
    witnesses to what second hand non sense and a few liberal professors saying they hate Trump and his way of governing wtf does that have to do with impeachment
    Treestandman and bfish25 like this.

Member #
    witnesses to what second hand non sense and a few liberal professors saying they hate Trump and his way of governing wtf does that have to do with impeachment
    Sondland (million dollar donor) testified under oath it was a quid pro quo. He was appointed as ambassador to the EU not Ukraine. Why was he working on an "announcement" of an investigation of Biden? His business had nothing to do for Ukraine. He also testified he was sent by Trump. Why won't trump let bolton testify to the "drug deal"? Because he is obstructing congress. Clinton let witnesses testify during his impeachment. Why don't the republicans want witnesses? You support one of the two corrupt parties makes you an idiot like I stated previously. I also do not see a reply about the NON PARTISAN government agency on accountability stating that trump and the OMB committed a crime by with holding the money. I also do not see a reply about how dems are obstructing trump's agenda. I mean how can he have all these great accomplishments if the dems are obstructing him so much? LOL. If holding a potus accountable to the law and constitution is obstruction in your view- again I stand by the idiot comment. I never heard you cry about mcconell obstructing obama that mcconell himself is proud about. Or the 3 years that republicans spent on benghazi without a single charge being filed. Your one sided pov only shows your lack of willingness to accept truth. Your ommission in previous post to facts presented about the accountability office calling it a crime show your one sided pov which shows you support corruption and willing to let a potus violate the constitution as long as the potus has an R next to it. Thank you for showing your zero credibility.

Member #
    Obstruction of justice is not defined by appealing a decision to another court that is called Due process. People appeal court decisions daily its part of the legal process.
    The reason the Democrats didn't wait is they know they have nothing and were just happy to have the impeachment on the books so they can use it against him next election.
    They knew all along they had nothing and would never get him removed from office. Hopefully you will have 5 more years to try and obstruct the office of Donald Trump
    FWP likes this.

Member #
    Obstruction of justice is not defined by appealing a decision to another court that is called Due process. People appeal court decisions daily its part of the legal process.
    The reason the Democrats didn't wait is they know they have nothing and were just happy to have the impeachment on the books so they can use it against him next election.
    They knew all along they had nothing and would never get him removed from office. Hopefully you will have 5 more years to try and obstruct the office of Donald Trump
    WTF are you talking about with obstruction? Trump claimed he would do everything he could to OBSTRUCT the impeachment inquiry. He then publicly stated that all his henchmen needed to ignore being called to testify. He refused to turn over even ONE document. That is obstruction of CONGRESS. Trump himself said he was going to obstruct and then did so. WTF is hard to understand? Oh yea I forgot, I am dealing with an idiot.
    And you have a flawed philosophy on the dems just wanted impeachment to use against trump. You see how well it worked for the republicans when they impeached clinton? You have proven that you are either the idiot you appear to be or just don't have an ounce of integrity when holding a republican accountable for his actions. Or it could be both. Because I can only think an idiot would support a potus who threatened to violate the constitution, then finally did violate it and may have broken the law in doing so. Especially after a lifelong history of fraud by the same guy. Would you let a thief hold your wallet? Would you let a rapist alone with your wife? Child molester alone with your kid? Well you think we should let a life long fraudster go unchecked? If your answer is yes than you are the king of the idiots.

xXx
    Member #
    Not ONE document? Like the dossier on the phone call, the day of, even when he did not have to? This has been a circus of falsified crap for impeachment since he took office. The hysteria because the people elected him would be comical, but its just boring and sad. Any info on where the last donation to Ukraine went? Not a mention of that being the reason for the delay, till WH intel reported the new Pres was different, and confirmed a man of the people. Why is a bankrupt nation sending aid anywhere outside the borders anyway?

I must say though, I find your obsessed Trump derangement quite comical. What is it you are compensating for? the name calling and childlike tantrums are so repetitive, I wont bother with further retort. A face to face is a much better measure, but a continued forum squabble is just... sad.
    -I had a good quote, but Hillary deleted it-

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

N.R.A. endowment patriot lifetime member.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsors