Sig P365 vs S&W Shield 2.0 Triggers!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mahoney86

Thread: Sig P365 vs S&W Shield 2.0 Triggers!

Member #

Sig P365 vs S&W Shield 2.0 Triggers!

First off I currently own both of these weapons the Shield 2.0 for about 3 months, the P365 (my second one) for about two weeks now.

Here’s my anecdotal experiences and opinion.

#1 Both are better then any of the four different Glocks I have owned.

#2. Neither one of them have as nice a trigger action as my now departed Ruger LC9s pro, which can only be beaten by my Walther PPQ M2. Caveat to the Ruger is the thin trigger it does have, ended up giving me “trigger bite” sometimes to the point where I had a blood blister on the tip of my trigger finger after about 30 rounds., that’s why it’s gone!

#. The Shield wins! The Shield has about the same amount of take up till the wall as the P365, but it feels easier to get there because the P365 has more pressure to push the trigger back.

The Shield, once you have gotten to the wall, takes only a tiny amount of rearward press you to hit the break, which is very crisp. The P365 has more of a slightly gritty feeling drag , quite a bit longer before you finally hit the break. Both reset at about the same forward travel.

Maybe Sig designed it this way because there is no trigger safety as there is on the Shield.

Bottom line, both are great, one just has a trigger that is just a little bit more Great!

Both beat a Glock!

Member #
    I love my p365, hate my glocks compared to it. I am looking to pickup the sheild 2.0 as well
    FWP likes this.

Member #
    Gray guns makes a drop in straight trigger for the 365, I have one on back order ,they sold out black Friday . I love the no safety being that's what I carry everyday.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    The recommendation of the high ground is dumped for the fixing of the rules. The count of the 99papers review is ascertained for the happiness of candidates. The struggle is moved for the fit items for the terms. The part is played for humans. The fluctuation is turned for the way of the true ground for the midway.

FWP
    Member #
    I never shot an M&P but I shoot a 365. It is a great little gun and my trigger is surprizing light. I agree it is better than any Glock I own.

I did put a Gray Guns stright trigger in a 220 and I do like it but my 365 is so nice I don't want to mess with it. BTW it is accurate especially for a gun that size.

Member #
    It's Such an amazing Article I really Love that one Now you can also get some special Coupon Codes From Thread Tank coupons , So hurry up Get Your's Now!!

Member #
    It's such an amazing article i really appreciate this kind of hard work behind the life goals for : https://www.black-leatherjacket.com.

Member #
    My 365 has a one of the best triggers of any of my 9mm

Member #
    Do your customers understand that they can pay a lower price on the face of an invoice bankcard credit card processing but still end up with a higher cost?

Sponsors