Wast of time going to cabelas - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Wast of time going to cabelas

Member #
    Cabelas is more of a road side sumpin to do attraction. i spend more time in the Walmart next door or eating at the Red Robin. shoppin at the Russel Stover outlet is a good time too.mmm mmmm. Cabelas dont stock like they use to and the discounts coupons are non existant. the Bargain cave was always a joke. youd find a beat up returned junko trinket that was maybe 10$ off the regular price. i still go a few times a year but i also hit up Dietrichs meat market or take the long loop home and eat at Shady Maples boofett. mmm mmm gotta make the best of the drive out there. if your really looking to save money i would get any bif items sent to the Delawre store so at least theres no tax.
    ratherbhunting/2 likes this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Treestandman View Post
    Cabelas is more of a road side sumpin to do attraction. i spend more time in the Walmart next door or eating at the Red Robin. shoppin at the Russel Stover outlet is a good time too.mmm mmmm. Cabelas dont stock like they use to and the discounts coupons are non existant. the Bargain cave was always a joke. youd find a beat up returned junko trinket that was maybe 10$ off the regular price. i still go a few times a year but i also hit up Dietrichs meat market or take the long loop home and eat at Shady Maples boofett. mmm mmm gotta make the best of the drive out there. if your really looking to save money i would get any bif items sent to the Delawre store so at least theres no tax.
    that sounds about what my trips there are like, I stop by Dietrich's meats also on the way home.

Member #
    I agree 100%. Also even though the Delaware store is smaller than the Pa. It has more stuff but the camo section is smaller than a dicks sporting goods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Elite Pure 60lbs
    Beman ICS 400
    CBE Tek-Hybrid 3 pin
    Limb Driver rest
    Muzzy 4 blade 100 gr.
    Tru Ball Short N Sweet release
    Alpine Soft Loc 5 quiver
    B-Stinger 10" Pro stabilizer

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Dick's is dead to me. I gave them a second chance.......and they laughed in our faces.

Sad to hear Cabela's is changing...I am no fan of Bass Pro, and it sounds like Cabela's is about to do the same thing.

Member #
    I agree a Cabelas visit is more of Road trip to fill in the time between now and opening day. And every once in a while I actually buy something. I have so much equipment now, my grand kids will never need anything except clothes. AND CABELAS almost always has a good selection of guns.
    HONOR THE FALLEN
    http://thefallen.militarytimes.com/

Over the years the United States has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Member #
    Hey! Being that everyone is putting in plugs fro side trips then go about 25 minutes north of Cabelas to LEIBY's just outside of Tamaqua. It is an ICE CREAM/eatery place. The ice cream is made right down the road and it is worth the trip. Cabelas is the side trip when it comes to Leiby's.

Member #
    WOW ..Makes me think with all the new NJ restrictions to hunting and gun laws and now cabelas sucks. I think I should just stay home and start playing with myself !

Dominant Buck shootemandmountem's Avatar
    Member #
    Aint nothing like it once was....sign of the times

Member #
    I have 71 cents in Cabelas bucks and it's burning a hole in my pocket! I can't wait to go. haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors