New Jersey Hunters banner

Appalachian Trail cam pictures- some bears, bobcat, porcupine, baby ducks !

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  jumpthestring 
#1 ·
Well when I was hiking this past winter I saw lots of Bob cat tracks in the snow along this cliff, well I finally got back here and put up a camera , really trying to get some nice Bobcat pictures! Well the first time here on this cliff I get a Bobcat ! Also lots of bears, there are so many bears you can’t go a 1/2 mile without bumping into one or tripping over one !
It is amazing in
a congested state like NJ you can drive 1 hr and 15 minutes from NYC and be in the mountains hiking the AT surrounded by bears, deer, coyote, fox, bobcats and so much more !
It was today up in the mountain, hot and humid, luckily I dint run into any rattle snakes !
Well if you appreciate the pictures please hit the like button !
Just going thru my SD cards tonight, hopefully get some more Bobcats!
Good Luck ! Canidae Bear Carnivore Non-Sporting Group Lagotto romagnolo
Water Photography
Tree Rock Plant Soil Plant community
Wildlife Tree Big cats Plant community Soil
Flag Sky Tree Fell Ridge

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Yes the baby ducks I had my trail camera on the nest for 3 weeks, that is going to be really special , going to have to do a whole thing on that ! That is amazing what happened on that trail camera on the nest ! It is truly amazing what happened to the trail camera over the ducks, I’m just not sure anybody was interested because most people just look but don’t appreciate the hard work involved ! I would like to take a moment to thank the people who do appreciate the hard work and dedication I put into this !
Now let’s start showing appreciation for other people’s hiking , hunting and fishing threads, by hitting the like button we can all start to Make NJ HUNTING AND FISHING GREAT AGAIN !
When I hit 10 likes on this one I will post the duck nest video at 1538 ft altitude, it is going to be really special and and better then ever !
You won’t believe it if I told you !
Only pictures can tell the story !
MNJHGA !
2 more LIKES OR THUMBS UP and I will be loading part one of the 3 part series trail cam over duck nest !
This is a truly special Appalachian Trail camera documentary if I say so myself , I do hike up the mountain and put the cameras in unique places but all the credit goes to Mother Nature !

Wow, 1 more like or thumbs up and I will be posting the trail camera over the duck egg nest ! Way to many amazing pictures to do it in one series, it will be a 3 part really special amazing Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom production with wonderful life lessons !
Again Many Thanks to all my fellow Hikers, Hunters and Fisherman who look at the pictures and show appreciation by hitting the thumbs up button or like button, and you know who you are !
You guys are the ones breaking Trail and short roping the lethargic un involved to the top of the mountain !
Well people just get complacent, let’s see if we can get some people motivated !
1 more ! Nest Egg Bird nest Plant Adaptation
Good Luck !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.