New Jersey Hunters banner

just a heads up fellow deer hunters

3K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  osod20ga 
#1 ·
My club and i will be driving a multitude of locations throughout zone 48. Probably starting around 8:30am after we have our breakfasts'. So if you dont want your hunt "messed up" like you all always say, then i would suggest not being there when we "YOOO BUCK" our way through the woods. I believe this is a fair enough heads up. Good luck and aim true. Cordially yours "buckbusters of burlington co."

#7 · (Edited)
A dumb attempt at a joke that’s already been done 15 times .. Whatvyou have taught us is the as well as have little respect for your fellow hunters you also have zero originality.. :)
your funny. And yes it was a spoof, now go change your kotex dr phil. I have respect for all hunters, how they hunt, and whatever weapon they choose to hunt with. Originality, well theres not much of that with the method of driving deer vs stand hunting and the conflict that always seems to arrise from it, so i was limited to the "yo buck". Just a lil fun before opening day not meant to "dis" anyone. Done 15 times already , yea maybe over the years, but i didnt see any threads this year yet. Ease up. Ill even take back my kotex comment to lighten the mood even more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.