Become a Hunter Education Instructor! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Become a Hunter Education Instructor!

Member #
    I don't have any hard data to corroborate my theory, but I would bet that most hunting accidents are caused by older hunters - not younger ones. I seem to remmeber that the guy shot during Pheasant season at Pequest was shot by a 57 or 67 year old guy. The Hunter Ed training program is very good and new hunters are shown how to safely handle their business. I think that older hunters should have to take a written "refresher" test and if they fail, they should have to take another hunter ed training class.
    For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack. - Kipling

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by wojtowicza View Post
    Continue the tradition. Become a Hunter Education Instructor with the NJ Division of Fish and Wildlife's award winning Hunter Education Program. We are looking for NJ's best sportsmen and women to teach with our exciting home study format. We are asking for at least four days of volunteer service during the course of a year. Classes are offered from March through November. New Instructor Training classes are scheduled for:
    March 10 - Northern Region Office - Hunterdon County March 25 - Ft. Dix - Burlington County For more details on becoming an instructor e-mail [email protected] . For information on the Hunter Education Program visit http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/hunted.htm on the division's Web site.

Hello
    Homeschooling is a good idea. It seems to me that homeschooling is a great idea when it is connected to courses that do not require lengthy training and do not require getting some really complicated knowledge. A course about which you write exactly such (which do not require long training and which do not require obtaining complex knowledge)
    How to organize homeschooling with maximum efficiency
    1) you cannot take on the course of candidates who do not match the parameters perfectly
    2) you need to require reports from students of the course
    3) it is not allowed to use such services as Paperial from which students buy assignments always in order to cheat while studying on the course
    4) it is necessary to analyze the success of each student in order to find the ideal teaching methods
    In conclusion, I want to say that a candidate of a course that takes place at home should be not only athletic but also punctual and organized as only such people can study at home normally!

Member #
    Dear Judy J. I'm not quite sure where you are going with this but did you not notice that this post is from 12 years ago. Good luck with your home schooling. BTW this program has been very successful in NJ. Guess you could say that the candidates do match the parameters perfectly.
    hunterbob1 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Interesting. Thank you It's good, that they have more! I believe that the educational system is not very bad, it just does not have time to develop in the wake of the general development, especially in the last 10 years. Units stand up, the rest live and teach, as if nothing has changed. And custom essay writers like https://edusson.com/edit-my-essay, their formation and rapid development, are also signs of this evolution, for which the system has not settled down. Recently, I contacted them for help edit my essay.
    Last edited by Ttulauf; Yesterday at 01:12 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors