this helped my back pain
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: this helped my back pain

Member #

this helped my back pain

Ok guys before you say I'm out of my mind, this stuff really worked for me. No I am not a doctor or know anything about anything, but this helped me termendously!
    Let me start off by saying it was recommended by a friend with the same issues we have with back pain. He went to a holistic doctor and was recommended this a passed it along to me.
    I have a herniated C5 and C6 and all the goodies that go along with it. Pinched nerves, numbness loss of strength etc....

Ok, i hope it works for you as it did for me. Its worth a shot. Like i said, im no doctor or anything and this may not give you relief.

3 things im taking and im 90% better.
    MSM POWDER
    PURE TUMMERIC
    HIGH QUALITY OMEGA3 PILLS

Now, it helped my buddy and he told me to try it. After 3 weeks of taking it, i was like WTF???
    This must be in my head. I'm feeling better. Cant be. Now way. Well after being on those 3 things, I feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last year i couldnt draw a bow, now im shooting 67lbs again. No roll out of bed because i cant sit up in it. No numbness while driving, no pinched nerves and muscle spasms.
    Dont call me crazy, the stuff costs like $45 for all three items. I purchased the from amazon but im sure you can get it at a local gnc or vitamin shop.
    Please don't bash me for voodoo medicine I know a lot of guys are hurting from the same thing I was. I really hope you get some relief and it helps you!
    Good luck and im just suggesting another avenue to try
    I
    LET EM GO SO THEY CAN GROW!!

Member #
    Good for you! Thanks for sharing.

Member #
    My cousin uses Turmeric for his shoulder and swears by it. It's s natural anti inflammatory.
    greatgunstatenj likes this.
    You see the size of that GOSH DARN chicken?

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I ran this by my wife the Pharmacist and there is some logic to what you are taking. All three have anti-inflammatory properties and the Omega3 also acts as a kind of joint lubricant. Most importantly, if it is working for you, keep it up.

Member #
    You might be crazy but taking quality turmeric and omega 3 is a good idea anyway. I don't know enough about this MSM stuff.

Member #
    I have all the same things as you, I wrote them down and will get them tomorrow and start it, will let you know in a few weeks how it worked, Thanks a lot, be safe and I wish you a wall hanger.

Member #
    the MSM powder has really good reviews.....just ordered some
    "A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at." Bruce Lee

Member #
    thanks for the info, i will try it also .

Member #
    Quick note on the Turmeric. If you are going to take this look into taking it with a black pepper derivative called piperine. Turmeric is metabolized very, very quickly [in the liver I think] and unless you use the piperine to slow the metabolisation down the turmeric isn't nearly as effective.

Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. - PubMed - NCBI

Another note is to do your brand research, a lot of this stuff comes from China and the quality is suspect and due to it being a supplement the FDA has no oversight.
    Cuzzin' Buck likes this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BOONER View Post
    Ok guys before you say I'm out of my mind, this stuff really worked for me. No I am not a doctor or know anything about anything, but this helped me termendously!
    Let me start off by saying it was recommended by a friend with the same issues we have with back pain. He went to a holistic doctor and was recommended this a passed it along to me.
    I have a herniated C5 and C6 and all the goodies that go along with it. Pinched nerves, numbness loss of strength etc....

Ok, i hope it works for you as it did for me. Its worth a shot. Like i said, im no doctor or anything and this may not give you relief.

3 things im taking and im 90% better.
    MSM POWDER
    PURE TUMMERIC
    HIGH QUALITY OMEGA3 PILLS

Now, it helped my buddy and he told me to try it. After 3 weeks of taking it, i was like WTF???
    This must be in my head. I'm feeling better. Cant be. Now way. Well after being on those 3 things, I feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last year i couldnt draw a bow, now im shooting 67lbs again. No roll out of bed because i cant sit up in it. No numbness while driving, no pinched nerves and muscle spasms.
    Dont call me crazy, the stuff costs like $45 for all three items. I purchased the from amazon but im sure you can get it at a local gnc or vitamin shop.
    Please don't bash me for voodoo medicine I know a lot of guys are hurting from the same thing I was. I really hope you get some relief and it helps you!
    Good luck and im just suggesting another avenue to try
    I
    In what quantities are you taking this stuff?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsors