So, what does everyone do for work around here?
Page 1 of 95 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: So, what does everyone do for work around here?

Member #
    I didn't know if i should ask this but i saw a post asking "where is everyone from", then a post saying it was nice putting pictures to faces, so what the hell. it would be nice to find some more out.

I'm a network engineer for a school district in Bergen County. I'm in charge of a network that is not only a school district but also i have the whole township on my network...police, fire, town hall, library. It's a very stressful job but i love it. I'm on call 24x7 and work constantly.
    Hunting the Wild's of New Jersey!

Member #
    My parent bought a campground about 10 year ago. They are looking to retire so my family and I moved up here from EHT about 4 years ago to learn the ropes and take it over in a year or two .

Member #
    I worked for F&G in the 70's & early 80's. Then I was a builder. I retired at 38. So now I hunt full time. Tough job but someone has to do it. LOL

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I am a police dispatcher and special police officer in Bergen County. I am currently completing the background investigation to become a Bergen County Corrections Officer.
    It isn't the catch or the kill that makes for a great outdoor experience but enjoying all that God has created for us.

Member #
    I'm a union carpenter. Also, a freelamce writer and photographer. I build duckboats in late summer to early fall. I have molds to make 12 and 14 foot sneakboxes. This year, I made a mold for a shooting house blind. Everything fiberglass, not uv ray break down plastics. I take a layoff every Oct. 1 so I can hunt and trap. I still make my benefits requirements. Feb-Oct 5-7 days week + 10 to 12 hour days= see you in the spring.

Till our trails cross,

WW

Member #
    I own a hardwood flooring company and am a real estate investor. I buy investment properties (rentals) and also help people who are in foreclosure KEEP thier homes.

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED

SEMI-PROSTAFFER

http://www.nchuntandfish.com/forums/index.php

Member #
    I am a software architect/developer in Denver, CO and an independent consultant. I have a full-time job and 2 clients (nights and weekends).

I work my [no swearing please] off (nights and weekends) and the government takes 35%. Somehow my wife & I pay a higher tax percentage than both Bush and Kerry. We do not have any money.

Member #
    I work at Barclays Bank in NYC on the foreign exchange desk sales desk. I used to work at JPMorgan for almost 10 years before making the switch to a foreign bank. The hours are pretty tough as I am on the desk at 6.45am but then blow out of the city around 5pm. The one benefit has been to have some midwestern clients that own farms. I have one guy that has a farm in ILL and I took my best deer there a few years ago.
    NRA Life Member
    Cedar Hill Gun Club
    Zone 2

Member #
    I work for Honeywell Defense & Space Electronics Systesm (DSES) - Teterboro as a Quality Systems Engineer. Have been with the company (Bendix/AlliedSignal/Honeywell) 20+ years both here in Teterboro and in Eatontown, NJ - The commute from Monmouth County is pretty beat (1 hour & 15 mins. each way on a good day, with a 9 hour workday - What the hell, it pays the bills. I only work M - Th, so I've also been in-process of getting a commercial clamming business up and running, getting my U.S. Coast Guard OUPV 6 Pack Captains License, and I'm writing two cookbooks with all original recipes - (1) Jersey Shore Seafood Recipes and(2) Wild Game Recipes - Don't have the actual titles, but hoping to have them copyrighted and published in time for Christmas 2005.

Member #
    I work in a warehouse as a cycle counter I work 11pm - 7am Sunday-Thurdays.

Page 1 of 95 1231151 ... LastLast

Sponsors